Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » PRIVATE RP - Meet the Foxes - PRIVATE RP

The Fox Guard (played anonymously) Topic Starter

A little bit before she stood up, unknown to her, they had shifted to a different place in the forest. It looked different than where they were originally at, but it looked a little lighter at this current spot.

Lendos had let out a yip as he looked around, "now come follow me!" he let out, going down the new path that looked much older.
Jackie blinked, confused. The path looked different. Jackie shrugged off her confusion, assuming she remembered the pathway wrong. Jackie soon followed after Lendos.

Oop: Sorry my posts are so short. Having trouble thinking up more to add to my posts.

(( It's totally fine. ))

Lendos smiled as he padded his way down the path, humming a song as they appeared to approach some light, fireflies being more abundant in this area, as they waltzed through. "We're almost there!" he cooed as the two continued to walk further.
Jackie followed. Things looked.... odd to her. She couldn't put her finger on it, but everything looked just different from how it did earlier. That's not getting into the far more noticeable fireflies buzzing around. "Is it just me or does everything look weird?" Jackie asked.

"It's just you." Lendos replied, holding a snicker back with ease. He loved confusing people this way.

As they walked further into the forest, they were met with what seemed to be a barrier of trees, and they were coiled around one another, light emitting from their leaves just softly, and fireflies resting upon the bark.
Jackie looked at the trees. Her sword could definitely chop through the trees, eventually. Instead, a small ball of mist appeared in Jackie's hand, she put her hand on one of the trees and began to try and freeze it. "It's gonna take a few minutes to completely freeze the trees, but I can get them cleared within an hour." Jackie explained.

"No, no you don't have to do that! It's just the barrier to block out the mortals and creatures we don't want in." he said as he placed his paw on one of the trees, only for it and three others to uncurl and clear the way, Lendos went inside, "come on."

When she entered the trees were to curl up and wrap around one another yet again.
Jackie walked in after Lendos. Had was surprised when the trees moved back in place. She'd seen people use nature magic before, but it didn't seem to have any affect on pre-existing plants, unless it made them grow. "So we almost there?" Jackie asked.

Lendos turned to Jackie with a wag of his tail, "actually, we're just about here. Only at the front of town, though. Welcome to the Sacredland!" he cheered as he turned around. It was bright here, but not so. It was more like the sunlight was shining directly upon the area, giving a welcoming and comfortable warmth as well.

Lendos turned around and spotted a fellow fox, who had been facing him. The fox came over, "where were you?!" the much darker, bigger fox asked. He was totally larger, actually, and seemed larger than any normal forest creature. His skull mask glowed softly in the light. "You had Edes worried." his deep voice boomed.

"I had..uhm...hurt myself, and I stumbled upon, or I happened to be stumbled upon by this fellow right here." Lendos said as he gestured to her. The red eyed fox looked over at her, almost intimidatingly. As if trying to read her.
"Uh... Hi." Jackie said. She wasn't sure what to make of the large fox. Hell, it seemed to be larger than she was. "My name's Jackie" Jackie introduced. "Uh, well you're here now so I guess I'll get out of here." Jackie said, not quite sure what else to do.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » PRIVATE RP - Meet the Foxes - PRIVATE RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus