Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Before the retrograde (closed)

Draeval (played by Rubix)

Drae flicked his ears again and watched the gun, pawing at her gently. 'Iz a broken timeline Poppy, dare iz nu 'untin. I cut it out, rited da wrong.' Well that made sense? Maybe?

Chiara is coming out and he'll woof. 'Pleaze.' He felt...awkward and he hated it but he'd have to get used to all of himself again after being denied so long. He's being stared at and he'll step a few paws back, Fer, stop intimidating him.
Ferous (played by Minerva) Topic Starter

"No, he isn't. Like I said, I sent him to search and I haven't recalled him yet. As for that, Drae... Short of encountering a demi-urge spawned solely in that timeline, someone responsible for your quakes must have some facet in another reality. I'll shoot them here if I can't shoot them there." woah, yeah, chill out, Ferous. "I'm sick of standing idly by and letting the guilty live on in any form. It killed my father and turned my hair grey over you." er... It was already white.
Chiara (played by Loki)

Chiara would set down her mug as well, and she'd pick up the collar from where she'd put it to put it back around Drae's neck. Incoming awkward naked Drae. She'll step back and she's picking up her mug, "Shooting someone won't change anything Populus. It might make you feel better for a short while, but it's not going to help Draeval feel better." Ferous could get mad at Chiara if she wanted to, right now Chiara's main concern was Draeval, "Drink some tea, it'll help." If nothing else it might relax him some.

Draeval has his collar and he's rubbing the back of his head, 'Tankz Key.' Awkward naked Draeval was a little more damaged than he'd been the last time Fer'd seen him like this. In fact he had a nice fresh layer of scars, but he didn't want to dwell on that.

He was making for his room, hopefully his clothes were still there. 'Poppy, pleaze. Let it go. Iz not like iz mai firzt time.' Well, that's true but it could have stung. He looked up at Chi, 'Lemme grab zum pantz...den I'd lub zum tea.' He offered a smile and slipped inside to at least grab some sweats. Topless wasn't unusual with him.
Ferous (played by Minerva) Topic Starter

Serious greys narrowed on chiara. "Neither does standing by and doing nothing." they're both trying to talk the mood down from... well, murder. "Tch. Via's been right to mock me. Clearly I've been domesticated. Call me Suzy. Give me no target and I'll find one. I know a plane ripe with spirits deserving an enchanted shot." annnnd that image just blurred, thinned, and vanished. Someone's experiencing a rare mix of emotions... Maybe she needs time? ...and hopefully isn't killing anybody?
Chiara (played by Loki)

Chiara is insulted twice, and then Ferous leaves them both. She says nothing to anything that Ferous had said, though there was a brief flicker of hurt on her face. Instead she would smile at Draeval once he got dressed, "Go ahead and drink your tea. It's chamomile, it will help you relax." She figured being normal would help him get settled, she wasn't exactly doing nothing.

While Drae drinks, Chiara clears her throat, "Luci?" It's a tentative call at best, but since Ferous wants to fly off the handle and throw a fit, Chiara figures someone had better tell poor Luci that Draeval was found.

Draeval stopped dead in his tracks when Fer started going off and he bristled. Not only was Fer jumping the gun but that was just rude. He cut his eyes backward where she'd been and snorted before going to grab his pants.

His wife is smiling and he offered her a soft one in return. 'I'm zorry I juz...I wazn't expectin dat.' Being normal did help Drae, he bit his lip though and looked at her. 'Are ya alrite?' He had seen and smelled her hurt.

He did take a few sips of tea though. Then she's calling Luci and he quirked a brow. Well they were talking again. He supposed it wasn't too weird.
Luci (played by Minerva) Topic Starter

Via, via, via, luci, via, luci. The conversation had caused a bizarre amount of earburning. A few passing mentions from Ferous were expectable, but now--"WHAT??!" it sounded kind of frustrated, considering his task was vague. Go look everywhere with no clues for someone who's been missing for weeks. A head had poked through a seeming wormhole--dark tan skin, viridian hair falling long and a crown of firey feathers swept back to bloom like plumage toward the back, matching the sunlike eyes, which contrasted violet eyeshadows and a lipstreak. ...one glance around and... "Oh." blinkblink. Luci seemed to... Slide sideways out from a rip in reality or somesuch, looking the part of a foresty angel, plus a set of imp horns with a crooked halo hanging from one. "...so... If you're here..." pause. Brows furrow. "Why can't I feel Populus? ...great, did we trade runaways?" another pause, and a clapping of green and purple long gloved hands together. "Drae! You're back! And half naked!" well... He hadn't changed.
Chiara (played by Loki)

Chiara would come closer and kiss Draeval on the cheek, "You've nothing to be sorry for. I'm fine. It's you everyone is worried about."

She had called for Luci to tell him that Draeval was fine, and she's getting screamed at by him. The only thing that gives away her being upset is her hand tightening over the mug she was holding, until her knuckles turned white. "I thought you would just like to know that Draeval is here. You don't have to keep looking."

Luci asks about Ferous, "She left. To avenge Draeval I suppose." She's been insulted, yelled at, and she's tired from earlier in the evening, so she'll just sit on the couch and pat the seat next to her, "Did you want to sit Drae?"

Draeval smiled softly, 'I'm gunna be alrite. I juz...need ta adjuzt iz all. Tankz far bein patient wit me.' Draeval was...well he was more than a little out of sorts.

Luci is screaming and he tenses, but at least he's not freaking out as much. Luci got a blink out of him to, 'Yez...' He had no idea what to say to that one. But then he's being offered to sit and he'll do so, curling slightly up against his wife but sitting up enough that he can drink his tea with ease.

Well, at least he quickly calmed and smiled! "Great. Now fix the other half." he probably didnt mean get dressed. Himself, it was hard to really tell where feathery clothing may have ended (if any was clothing) and downy plumage began. Ignore the two forward, one back toed birdfeet. His wingarms settled on his hips, and he looked ready to continue with merriment but... stopped, mouth open. "Great. Where do we need to evacuate?" that didn't sound thrilled. "I don't even get the giggles of it being my fault."
Chiara (played by Loki)

Chiara let Draeval snuggle against her, and she sipped her tea, "I honestly don't know where she went." Not like she could do anything about it, "I know you would probably rather visit with Draeval, but since we lack the ability to track her, maybe you had better go find her before she murders someone."

She's not going to force Luci to go, it was just a suggestion. She'll pat Draeval on the leg, "Did you want something to eat? I...well I can make eggs." It was better than nothing though, right?

Draeval sagged against his wife, he was comfortable and was letting himself relax again. He blinked at Luci's other half comment, 'Yar in a good mood.' But he didn't seem like he'd take his pants off anytime soon.

He shrugged at the question, 'I dunno w'ere z'e went. I wouldn't tell 'er w'ere I waz, an z'e 'ad 'er gun out Luci. Ya...mite wanna ztop 'er quick.'

He's getting patted and he smiled, 'Actually...I kinda wanna cook.' He leaned in to kiss her cheek gently, 'Anyting ya wan?'

"I'm usually in a good mood. And you're alive. so...." he dwindled off at the talk of food. He raised a finger to say something, but Draeval beat him to it. Probably for the best. Still... He twinged. "Would you wanna get between Populus and a target? She's probably exploding demonfolk or something. You know, the truly evil kind. Or at least annoying. It's when we hear about it on the news that I usually intervene. Populus... Has temperament issues, that's nothing new."
Chiara (played by Loki)

Chiara shrugged, "She can do whatever she wants." If she wanted to have a tantrum, Chi didn't care. She'd just have a party with Drae and Luci then. Draeval mentions wanting to cook, and Chiara looked a little hesitant, "Oh...sure. Let me help you though, I really need to learn how to do this for myself."

Her attention drifted to Luci, "Would you like to stay for dinner? I don't know what we're having, but it will be good." She knew that Drae knew his way around the kitchen. She would finish off her tea, and she's already heading to the kitchen with the empty mug. "Anybody want something more...substantial to drink?" Chiara? She's going for some wine.

Draeval looked at Luci and sighed, 'Regardlezz, iz not zafe. an z'e'z fired up. Z'e z'ouldn't be doin it at all.' Yes, he disliked it quite a bit.

Chiara got a smile and a kiss on the cheek, 'Dat'd be great Key, lez zee wat we can da den.' He had no problems with her learning to cook, in fact he loved that. 'Did da kitc'enz ztay ztocked w'ile I waz gone?'

He pushed himself up and shifted, offering a stretch. He was sore, but sore was welcomed. Chiara is asking about wine and he beamed, 'Godz yez, make mine a tall order.' He aged the wine after all so you know that crap is good as well.

"Maybe she's taking it out on Chi's new boyfriend." Luci joked distastefully with a wink. Which is funny because he was completely joking. Qinglau being sexual was like Ash being chaste. But alcohol was mentioned and he nodded like a bobblehead. Sure! "She'll cool down. Populus is more emotional than ever admitted, but doesn't know how how to deal with it. It always makes it worse when you try to talk it down. Then she just gets irritated."
Chiara (played by Loki)

Chiara would frown at Luci, "Well, since he is neither evil, nor annoying, your earlier statement proves you wrong." Nothing is said about Qinglau being her boyfriend though. Chiara is pouring them all wine from the special brew that Lacey had given her and Draeval had aged. "I'm sure she will." Chiara was rather frosty talking about Ferous, her feelings had really been hurt.

She'll lean against the counter and she'll sip at her wine, "As for keeping stocked, there should be stuff in the fridge, unless Luci ate it all." Which hopefully he hadn't, or they weren't going to be having dinner.

Draeval looked confused but didn't say a word about it, he'd been gone long enough that he wouldn't blame anyone for moving on. And he wouldn't want to have this conversation in front of Luci. Not at all.

Draeval blinked at her, '...it automatically reztockz itzelf...didn't I tell ya?" He is dumbfounded, he really thought he did. He shifted and opened the fridge rooting around until he found what he wanted. Then he's pulling item after item after item out.

He squinted. "He's... The new king of terror... ...his servant bakes him people for breakfast." Chiara was being looked at like a maniac, which you don't often see from him. "...Oh god, you actually like him, don't you?" pause. "Your fridge... does what?" he abandoned conversation to go stick his head in alongside Draeval. "How does this work?" he must know.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Before the retrograde (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus