Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Before the retrograde (closed)

Chiara (played by Loki)

Chiara just looks at Luci like he's nuts, "No they don't. I had perfectly normal food for breakfast. And even if they did do that, he doesn't eat regular food. Just drinks milk." As for liking him, she didn't seem embarrassed at all, "Of course I do. He's my friend." She's...not even joking right now.

She'll drink more wine, and she's shaking her head about the fridge, "No...you never did tell me that. It was full of food that Gabriel cooked, no wonder he had a hard time finding room." It made sense though, walking to the grocery store and back took forever.
Draeval (played by Rubix)

Draeval just blinked at them, he'd find out later. Draeval blushed, 'Okay...I'ma juz ztart tellin ya a ton ub ztuff. Lemme kno if I told ya or not...' God there was sooooo much. He chuckled softly, 'Zorry, yea. I made it w'ere all da kitc'enz reztock weneber ya get low. Dat way we dun 'abe ta run back an fort' ta town all da time. An dare are eben pre-cooked mealz...zum w'ere...'

He's shifting and then pointing in one of the drawers, 'Zo all ya'll 'abe ta da iz 'eat um up.' His eyes went over to Luci, 'Welp ya zee...I'm kinda magic.'

Draeval was just grinning, smart ass. He shrugged lightly, 'Iz not 'ard, I juz uzed da zame bit ub refrez'in magic I uze on mai buzinezzez. Zet up an account far food, zet up a place between da twa an den uze da magic ta kinda deliber it.' He shrugged, 'I'm not good at explainin ztuff...'
Luci (played by Minerva) Topic Starter

Luci snorted. "Yeah, as far as you know." Luci wasn't aware they had actually... Gone shopping. "Ask what his kids do for a living. You'll want to throw up, five bucks on it." he threw down the bet. "And don't let him use fancy words around a straight answer. Zenthus got that from his daddy." hopefully Draeval didn't hate that name too terribly much. "Well that, and my beautiful way with words." he winked back from inspecting the fridge. First he pulled out an item, closed the door and opened it to see if it immediately filled or waited until empty. Then he slid towards the back, inspecting the plugs. "Man... I don't even get why Populus is okay with it. Maybe there's some secret psychology I don't know about... But I doubt it. I guess she doesn't figure he'll start a war with his general dead. ...I want a banana." ADD much?
Chiara (played by Loki)

"We went shopping. I ate what we bought." However, Luci says something that has her just looking sad, "What?" She'll set her glass of wine down and she's just going silent. She's not saying anything about food, or about Ferous, though she had to bite her tongue to keep from snapping about Ferous.

Draeval and Luci can discuss the fridge, she's checked out of the conversation, trying to remember exactly what things Qinglau had said to her.

Draeval was just chatting with Luci for a moment before it dawned on him that his wife was silent. He looked at her and tilted his head like he would as a wolf. She didn't just go silent like that for no reason. "Babe? Are ya okay?" He whined at her and left the fridge, and Luci for a moment. He didn't like a sad Chiara!

She sounded surprised. Is there a banana? somewhere? expect him to eat on it as he talks, "He's so treacherous he even betrayed the demons." he might have had his reasons, as Chiara knew, but putting it like that made it sound pretty bad. "One of his dukes runs the biggest torture center I know of. And once they've been exhausted there, another chews on their bones. Dice it like you will, but he's the king. He could tell them to stop." well, point Luci. "Oh, and they'll say it's just how nature made them. But nature makes tornados and I wouldn't suggest trying to befriend one. By the way, one of them -is- a tornado. But ol' one eye would be daddy's shadow." perhaps she remembered something about the wind, eh? Stubborn old cat. "Just saying. Whatever. I wrote Zenthus with some... fragment of an idea of redeemability. Maybe I missed Populus doing the same. ...again, I doubt it."
Chiara (played by Loki)

There might be a banana. He can have a banana if he wants. She just looks more and more ill the longer Luci speaks, until she finally blurts out, "Stop!" It wasn't like Chiara to have outbursts like that, and she looks a little green. She'll try and smile for Draeval, "Yes of course...I...I'm fine. I just really need to use the restroom. Please excuse me." On her way by she'll plant a kiss on Draeval's cheek, but then she's gonna go to the bathroom for a little while. She needed a minute or two alone to compose herself. She'd left her wine on the counter, one of them could feel free to drink it, she didn't think she could stomach any tonight.

Draeval whined at his wife, she was most definitely not fine! As she kissed his cheek and made to leave he'd make sure to drag his hand across her's lightly. He hated it when she was upset. He just stood there for a minute and watched where she'd been before looking at Luci. He wanted to be with his wife, he didn't want to be rude. It was hard.

He went back to the food he'd pulled out and set to working on it. He wasn't making anything hard, just a simple ramen recipe he knew by heart. And sorry Luci, unless you start talking on him he's quiet as well.

He blinked. That wasn't... exactly the response he was figuring on. "Um..." he paused. "I should chickflobble bacon Populus." he pointed at the door. Then glanced at the fridge. "Horse swagger pedal biscuit." and with that he went to the fridge, not seeming to notice that he was... Making no sense. He piled a few things in his arms.
Chiara (played by Loki)

Chiara needed some time alone to pull herself together and compose herself. She's probably in the bathroom for at least five minutes before she comes out. She looks a little pale, and maybe her eyes are a little red, but other than that she's fine.

Drae's cooking, and Chiara looks a little ashamed, "Sorry...I... something I ate earlier must not have agreed with me. I'll pay attention next time, I promise." Her eyes drift to her mostly full wine glass, "Luci, you can have that if you want." She certainly wasn't in the mood for wine anymore, but it would be terrible to waste it.

Draeval wanted to whine and go off to see his wife, but he stayed and then stared at Luci. "Are ya alrite? Ya zound weirder den normal...an dat iz purdy weird..." He's still working on dinner when his wife comes back.

He offered her a smile and waved her over, "Come 'ere, lemme z'ow ya 'ow ta put diz tagedder. Pluz if ya dun feel good I can make it all bedder." He offered a smile, but really, he was looking at her like he wanted to give her a hug and this was a great excuse.

Chiara's drink. "Juicy? Ta!" and he... Shuffled everything into the crook of one arm, to free the other for her drink. Draeval earned a few blinks, an empty stare and a sudden look of realization. "Mm!" he just... Finished her drink and set it down, only to snap his fingers a few times and point at Chiara. She'd been with Ferous a long time, she'd know, right? ...hopefully.
Chiara (played by Loki)

Chiara just stared at Luci, boggled for a moment before she gave a heavy sigh. This had happened once before with Ferous, "Mercury is in retrograde. Great." She'd look to Draeval, "He's not going to make any sense at all to us for awhile. Something about Mercury being in retrograde makes them speak gibberish."

Chiara would just move and take a seat on the counter next to where Drae was cooking, she was tired and upset and cranky but she was trying to be happy for Draeval, because he'd just gotten home. "I'll watch now Drae. I'm sorry I ran off." She was already off to a great start on this learning to cook thing! Not.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Before the retrograde (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus