Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Horrors of the IMC

Captain Wyatt Forrester (played by trombonejedi) Topic Starter

I follow you down the hall, my hard boots making soft tapping noises in the hallway​. I was a stealth expert, but I wasn't in the stealth mindset; it didn't come naturally and probably never would. Anyway, I still had some questions for this Hunter Dracon guy. "So, what exactly do you do in the Militia?"

Masher merely faced the Vanguard Titan, his optics integrated into his cockpit. "Hmm. You speak highly of your pilot. Mine is an... Interesting character. Certainly not an average pilot. Ramen has this hero complex that influences every decision he makes, where one side is absolutely good and the other is absolutely bad. Unfortunately, the realities of war have not fit into that complex. The propaganda, the atrocities, the moral dilemmas. It's forced him to be a bit childish in his actions. However, Wyatt is a very talented individual, very clever and quick-witted. He has challenged many veteran Militia pilots and succeeded in killing them."
"Mostly sniper missions, as it's what i'm best at when i'm not flying. I designed and built a plasma sniper rifle for my titan that can punch through a titan like an arrow through paper." Hunter stated. "i've racked up mor 270 pilot kills just using the damn thing."
(hello?)

(Sorry, I was pretty busy for a while)

I nod as Hunter talks about his record, impressed by his accomplishments. "Yeah, sniper work is not easy. I did it for a while and sucked at it, not enough patience and my hands get jittery under that kind of pressure. I prefer getting up close to the enemy, take them out before they can react. I've put a lot of miles on my cloaking module and leg suppressors. I mostly did rescue and data extracting operations for the IMC, so stealth definitely helped."
Hunter chuckled. "Stealth is always helpful, but I'm a great fighter in close quarters, short, medium, and long ranges. I just tend to prefer long range fighting to close quarters half the time." he said and rotated his right wrist a little. He then proceeded to flick his wrist and a large blade, a 14 inches long, shot out from his bare wrist before the plasma edges sparked to life and crackled in the silence of the hallway. "And it only gets better when you have something like this at your disposal if you're captured."
Crystal (played by Princesslilly27338)

(Hey y'all!!!)
(G'day!)

(Yello)

I look impressed as Hunter shows his plasma sword. I reach into my hip holster and take out my RE .45 pistol. The lacquer had been completely stripped which gave the handgun an antique look along with the various notches and scratches. "This is my RE .45 pistol, my sidearm. It definitely isn't as impressive as your sword, but it was my dad's when he was a Pilot. He gave it to my just before I went to Basic, and it's gotten me through a few nasty situations."
Pvt Axel (played by MilitiaPilot)

(Where are you guys right now? Can you do a mission and I'm in the mission squad?)
(Also, when might you guys be on?)

A Militia pilot approached the two and turned to Hunter, "Sir. I have news on a IMC battery convoy. We are running quite low on batteries, losing Titans everyday.

Anyone there?

(By the way I basically look like Leo Valdez from Heroes of Olympus. I also have his personality.)
(So no one plays this anymore? This is the one Titanfall roleplay. I had good hopes man.

(Well, I don't know. It just kinda died because I was too busy. If you want, we can create our own separate Titanfall roleplay)

Captain Wyatt Forrester wrote:
(Well, I don't know. It just kinda died because I was too busy. If you want, we can create our own separate Titanfall roleplay)
Yeah, I guess I'll create a Titanfall roleplay. Sorry about your roleplay lost. :/
Nitro (played by ReaperTheShadow67)

A red pilot with a modified scorch enters the room don't worry CUZ ITS TIME TO BURN EM UP

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Horrors of the IMC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus