Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » B L A K E

Music (played by LillyBlack79)

I look at the paramedics as they pick up Miles I start to feel little worried about him but I put that aside and focus on the energy around us. "I don't like this energy...........Something unnatural is in this school..." She thought to herself. She fully alert on her surroundings noticing every detail of the classroom.
Alex (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

"What a great first start." Alex mumbled to himself with a sigh, not really understanding how this all even happened.

She sighed "This school......I swear. It gives me the creeps" She said loud enough for alex and Clare to hear. Her Dark cold blue eyes stared at the door.

Alex looked away from Miles and over to Music. "Yeah... Same.." He replied sighing. "I've felt weird ever since I got here." He added.

She nodded. She knew....She had to find out what is causing this energy around the school.
Raven The blood Angle (played anonymously)

Clare looked at Miles and sighed a little everything going on confused her...she didn't like being confused in fact she didn't even know what to do she sat there looking don at the floor shyly she heard what music said and sighed a little nodding her head in agreement and looked at Alex and Music

I whisper to both of them so then the teacher can't hear. "I'm gonna found out what's going on.." She filled out a pass. And raised her hand.

Alex also filled out a pass. "I'll go with you, I also want to know." He smiled also raising his hand.

She nodded. "Ok... Clare you wanna come?"

Hearing her name Clare looked up and smiled a little "sure" she said softly smiling a little at Music and looking at Alex

The teacher came and signed the passes. We walked out the classroom. Already I felt a really heavy energy in the air.

Alex got up out of his desk and made his way out of the classroom. He was also hit with the same presence, but didn't make a big deal out of it. He walked in the middle between Clare and Music.

Clare got up and walked out of class with Music and Alex she looked around unsure of anything and ran into the wall but didn't hurt herself she giggled

She glanced at Clare and tried not to laugh. "Ok well I know this is weird but I can sense energy. And I'm guessing we have to find where the energy is at its strongest." She looked around she felt goosebumps.

Alex smiled a little at Clare, "You good?" He asked, staring at Clare with a small laugh.

Alex turned his attention from Clare to Music once Music had said that, "What do you mean by energy?" He asked laughing a little, as he thought she was joking. He didn't really understand what she meant.
Areum (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

(I'm bringing Areum into the roleplay, as she would make a good plot. :))

Areum came walking calmly into the school, she felt a strange presence, but ignored it, as she felt a lot of "strange presences". Walking toward class, she saw the three kids walking together down the hallway. She walked toward them.

"Hey." She said, brushing some hair out of her face, "I'm going to walk with you guys, because I have no friends, and I don't feel like going to class." Shee said matter-of-factly, obviously joking a little.

She walking beside Music, smiling at her, although, Areum was a pretty girl, her smile was a little creepy, as if she was hiding a lot.

Alex shuttered.

" It's.....complicated....." She knew he wouldn't take her serious so she put the subject aside. She kept walking till she saw Areum walking toward them. She offered a weak smile.

Clare giggled and walked away from the door and nodded at Music and Alex smiling she rejoined the group she looked around and walked with Music and Alex she looked at Areum and smiled at her shyly
Areum (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

Areum smiled back at Clare, then to Alex. There was something kind of off about Areum though. She was too outgoing.
Zinx (played by Isaac__Senpai)

Zinx walked shyly up to the school, Zinx's clock must've been wrong, because he completely thought it was 8:00 AM, the time school begins. He walked up to the door, carefree, thinking he was perfectly on time. He attempted to open the door, but for some reason, it wouldn't budge.

Confused, Zinx pulled out his phone, checking the time. "11 Am?!' He thought, freaking out a little, his eyes widened, "I'm 3 hours late!" He freaked out, running into the door, forgetting it was closed. "Owww..." He rubbed the top of his head, as he had hit in, on the way, before looking up at the door, realizing it was closed, then looking to the side, noticing a button.

"Oh.." He got up, pushing the button, it made a small noise, notifying the office there was a kid who was late. Waiting for the doors to open, they did, and he walked straight into the office, explaining the situation. They aloud him to go in no problem, giving him a pass. As it was his first day, they didn't get all angry about it. Zinx began to walk down the hall, a slight smile on his face, as he was really excited about his first day, even though he had no friends this year, (also he was late, which means it was going to be really awkward going into class) as it was a new school, he was sure he would make a lot of new friends.

While he was walking, he noticed a few kids were out still in the hallway, desperate for friends, he walked up to them, studying them all, before smiling. "Hi, umm... This is kind of weird, but do you mind if I walk with you?" He blushed, playing with the straps of his backpack, looking down, before looking back up at the students, Zinx was pretty shy, but they looked like an approachable bunch, so why not talk to them?

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » B L A K E

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus