Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Lost Helga (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Sounds good hopefully somebody shows up soon.
Pandora Tiller (played by elisisto) Topic Starter

HaggisNTatties wrote:
Sounds good hopefully somebody shows up soon.

Hopefully! :)

When the time comes, would you guys want to continue to rp here? Or do it in pm? Or do you guys have any more suggestions? (This is my first time hosting an rp! Sorry :) )
Pandora Tiller wrote:
When the time comes, would you guys want to continue to rp here? Or do it in pm? Or do you guys have any more suggestions? (This is my first time hosting an rp! Sorry :) )

It's fine i'm a newbie too :3 i think we should do it via pm that way we would got notifications for it, also is this rp going to be cannon to the characters in it or is there gonna be no continuity?.

HaggisNTatties wrote:
Pandora Tiller wrote:

It's fine i'm a newbie too :3 i think we should do it via pm that way we would got notifications for it, also is this rp going to be cannon to the characters in it or is there gonna be no continuity?.

I figured doing it in pm would be easier :) , and since I am honestly new to this, and I'm not sure what you mean by your last question ( apologies !!) I would have to say, yes, and that you can change your character as much as necessary to fit the plot. Did this answer your question? If it didn't, I apologize. :3
Pandora Tiller wrote:
HaggisNTatties wrote:
Pandora Tiller wrote:

I figured doing it in pm would be easier :) , and since I am honestly new to this, and I'm not sure what you mean by your last question ( apologies !!) I would have to say, yes, and that you can change your character as much as necessary to fit the plot. Did this answer your question? If it didn't, I apologize. :3

It's fine don't worry about it! i meant would our characters treat this as if this was an event that permanently affected the characters like if they got a scar in this rp they would have in all the other rps they had after that :3.

HaggisNTatties wrote:
Pandora Tiller wrote:
HaggisNTatties wrote:
Pandora Tiller wrote:

It's fine don't worry about it! i meant would our characters treat this as if this was an event that permanently affected the characters like if they got a scar in this rp they would have in all the other rps they had after that :3.

Oh! Yeah, that was the plan . :) But if another player decided he doesn't want to, then it's fine. It's optional.
Pandora Tiller wrote:
HaggisNTatties wrote:
Pandora Tiller wrote:
HaggisNTatties wrote:
Pandora Tiller wrote:

I figured doing it in pm would be easier :) , and since I am honestly new to this, and I'm not sure what you mean by your last question ( apologies !!) I would have to say, yes, and that you can change your character as much as necessary to fit the plot. Did this answer your question? If it didn't, I apologize. :3[/quot

Oh! Yeah, that was the plan . :) But if another player decided he doesn't want to, then it's fine. It's optional.[

I've just had a look at your character and i must say i find her very interesting, i like her :3
I've just had a look at your character and i must say i find her very interesting :3

HaggisNTatties wrote:
I've just had a look at your character and i must say i find her very interesting :3

Thank you :) and likewise.
Why thank you!

HaggisNTatties wrote:
Why thank you!

No problem ! All we need is one more person to get started now :) :)
Are our character's gonna pre know each other?

Ruslan Ernst Schafer wrote:

I expected our characters to have the basic introductions of each other, but they would get to know each other throughout the rp. :)
Pandora Tiller wrote:

I expected our characters to have the basic introductions of each other, but they would get to know each other throughout the rp. :)

Sounds good :)
Thank you

Pandora Tiller wrote:

Sounds good :)
Thank you

No problem ! :D

Hey guys! I'm thinking of going ahead and starting the rp soon. I can't wait much longer. :D Let me know if you are ready!
Pandora Tiller wrote:
Hey guys! I'm thinking of going ahead and starting the rp soon. I can't wait much longer. :D Let me know if you are ready!

I'm ready :o
Woooo!
ready!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Lost Helga (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus