Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Need Another Player!/Curse of The Drowne (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

So, if any of you have seen from my last looking for RP post on here, you'll know that I made an RP called The Restarn Incident which almost flopped due to people who said they would join the RP never posting. Well, I'm willing to let a MAXIMUM of 2 more people join it to get it back off the ground.

First come first serve, but ONLY if you pass the requirements.

- You must be able to type in basic English, without using shorties("ur, lol, m8", etc.) as well as fully using periods and commas. (this irks the absolute oblivion out of me, and I would rather not deal with that again.)

- Character must be able to fit in a fantasy or medieval/historical setting.

- Give effort in your posts so we have something proper to type back to. I'm not asking for something as big as two paragraphs, but it would be nice.

As well as I am willing to do a 1x1 RP based on the Concept the "Curse of The Drowner". Same requirements apply.

STORY RUNDOWN : Your character gets cursed somehow, and now they are being hunted by a wight who has confused them for the "thing they were looking for." It now sees your character as their long missing lover and will stop at almost nothing to creep them out as well as try to make them meet the same fate so "they can be together forever." Your character must head to the Monastery in The Mountains to get a Monk or Priest to banish the wight, or find a way to somehow break the curse.

If you are interested in any of these, do feel free to post below as the character you're going to play as.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Draken901 Topic Starter

Bump.
Spikes (played anonymously)

is spikes okay his kind of like medieval fantasy too.
Draken901 Topic Starter

Uh.. not really. He lacks necessary info on his profile. Sorry.
FireFoxMyth

Would Kitsune be okay for this RP? She's not a huge fighter per say, but she can hold her ground.
Draken901 Topic Starter

Yeah, she'd be okay. Which one would you want to do? Join the the first one or the second? (Or heck, maybe both.)
FireFoxMyth

Draken901 wrote:
Yeah, she'd be okay. Which one would you want to do? Join the the first one or the second? (Or heck, maybe both.)

I can try both.
Draken901 Topic Starter

You may join whenever you like.
FireFoxMyth

Draken901 wrote:
You may join whenever you like.

Okay
Fyonae (played anonymously)

Are you still looking for people on this?
mekami (played by bashthenerd)

Draken901 wrote:
So, if any of you have seen from my last looking for RP post on here, you'll know that I made an RP called The Restarn Incident which almost flopped due to people who said they would join the RP never posting. Well, I'm willing to let a MAXIMUM of 2 more people join it to get it back off the ground.

First come first serve, but ONLY if you pass the requirements.

- You must be able to type in basic English, without using shorties("ur, lol, m8", etc.) as well as fully using periods and commas. (this irks the absolute oblivion out of me, and I would rather not deal with that again.)

- Character must be able to fit in a fantasy or medieval/historical setting.

- Give effort in your posts so we have something proper to type back to. I'm not asking for something as big as two paragraphs, but it would be nice.

As well as I am willing to do a 1x1 RP based on the Concept the "Curse of The Drowner". Same requirements apply.

STORY RUNDOWN : Your character gets cursed somehow, and now they are being hunted by a wight who has confused them for the "thing they were looking for." It now sees your character as their long missing lover and will stop at almost nothing to creep them out as well as try to make them meet the same fate so "they can be together forever." Your character must head to the Monastery in The Mountains to get a Monk or Priest to banish the wight, or find a way to somehow break the curse.

If you are interested in any of these, do feel free to post below as the character you're going to play as.
may i join???
Draken901 Topic Starter

Oh, sorry about that. These two are long over.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Need Another Player!/Curse of The Drowne (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus