Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Young King - Taurus Temple (ask)

Ash (played by Minerva) Topic Starter

"No. He loved someone I am not, as far as he cares." There was an... odd tone of resent to that.

"...Because in my four or five months in this world, I haven't encountered anything I've yet found personally unappealing?" He answered, as if puzzled that the other found any question in it whatsoever.
Calyx Vanderbilt (played by Loki)

Calyx seemed confused still, "So you don't like him anymore?" This whole rebirth thing was hard enough for him to understand, let alone why someone who seemed to love Ash so much wouldn't like him anymore. "I guess I just don't understand..."

His face flames when Ash misunderstands the question, "I mean about the alcohol, why didn't he give it to you if its yours?" Though the answer had him curious, "That's really all the older you are? You're growing pretty fast then!"

Ash shrugged, closing the book, and seemingly the topic, which went sour. He spoke nothing of his age. What bragging right was there in saying he forced someone to make him any larger, or what in it for his pride on arguing for his youth? He didn't seem particularly happy any longer. "I'm going out." He announced for no particular reason or person.
Calyx Vanderbilt (played by Loki)

Calyx was confused, he hadn't known Ash all too well on a personal level to begin with. "Oh...uh...alright." He'd push his glasses up his nose, "It was nice seeing you again. I'm glad you're not really dead." He'd taken Ash's statement as his signal to leave, and he'd pick up Duke's leash, "Come on Duke, time to go."

As long as he wasn't stopped, he'd head out of the temple, and towards his own house.

"Wouldn't be too sure of that." He left, albeit with the book en tow. "Good meeting you." And with that, he was out, and the player is PASSING out.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Young King - Taurus Temple (ask)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus