Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » How to change a flat tire in the silliest way

Your coming home from a party, you run over a thumbtack. Now you have a flat. Here is what you need when this happens:
    A very old computer
    A broken wrench
    A size small square tire

First put your computer under the car or truck. Make sure you don't put the comp near the engine. Keep the comp off so you can keep working.

Next take the broken wrench and yank the bolts out. Keep in mind that it is broken, and if it breaks cut the bolts off with a razor. Keep the razor near the bolts.

Then, get your spare small square tire. Take off the flat tire and replace it with the square one. The square tire is made of stone.

Now you have a tire that can't go flat! Just don't run over any eggs.

The end.

........From a journal I wrote back in the 8th grade. XD if this should be in art and creativity, feel free to move it for me, i guess?

so what do you guys think? just imagine if some foolish person tried following these old instructions. >.>
I... didn't... get any of that. o.O
Kyra45 Topic Starter

basically, a humorous way to answer the question on how to a change a flat tire. (though i don't recommend one actually do this. this was the answer to a challenge given to my 8th grade class back when i had school)
This was some mighty good advice. xD All in all, it was rather humorous and I liked it!
Kyra45 Topic Starter

thanks. just don't try changing a tire fer realz like this.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » How to change a flat tire in the silliest way

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus