Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Hunter RP

TheLily

Talking a lot with certain people has inspired me to give my character Dawn a page about her teen years, where she starts doing the whole Hunting thing - vampire, werewolves, monsters, things that go bump in the night...

I wanna take her for a test run, but I don't want it to be in her cannon (since she's only ten right now) I would use certain details (brother, boyfriend, parents) that are true in cannon, it would just be a removed scene to see if I liked her as she is.

Lemme know if you're interested. :)
I'll give her a try with hunting my vampire Rozial, it might be fun to see if she could kill her. Mostly seeing that she has drank from vampires more than humans making her a harder target to get. What do you say? :3
A hunter rp eh? this looks promising, I have a couple of characters that would be perfect for you hunter one in particular. I haev a shapeshifter, Siltrake that can turn into anything. He aslo has this nasty habit of sneaking up on people and scaring the wits out of them. And he would be intresting ot have to hunt down. If this is something that you would like just message me or hit me up on your forum here.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Hunter RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus