Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Heroes and Legends RP (Currently Open)

Bandit (played by BanditGamer77) Topic Starter

(No offense Phoenix Avatar, but I'm not accepting anymore people, so no, sorry. But maybe another time)

"So who exactly was this person that annoyed you?" Asked Alice. "Like I said, I don't know, but lets just say she was real annoying." "Okay" said Alice. "Still, she ain't our problem." "Hm, true" said Bandit.
Netharan (played by Arcol)

The great Pyrelord continued to observe the weak mortals, determining their skills and abilities, careful to avoid underestimation of any who could so openly oppose him. Of course, humans and other mortals were no match for a god, which lived for eternity while the puny fools only lasted for a hundred years or so before withering into death.
Val (played by DeathTakes)

Val walked out of the house and looked around and laid in the grass and watched as the rain fell. Val loved the rain while Jean hated it because of her powers while Val controlled water. Val loved messing with Jean with water because she knew Jean hated it.

Bandit was clearly tired, and not in the mood for anything crazy.
(are you sure I'm not able too join, the RP seems too need a little life.)

Actually, yea okay. You can join.
Standing atop his perch his off in the oaks. Roemello had a broad surveillance of his surroundings. Taking a few gentle whiffs at the air, he smelled he turned his head toward the shack of a cabin. Seeing​ a being walk out and lay on the lawn, he stared intently for a moment trying to figure out 'its' origin before a fresh scent grabbed his attention. Giving a low feral growl, is was the scent of burning sulfur and brimstone. (He is near.) Having been tracking the FireLord, in all truth, he hadn't had much luck as the being could conceal his presence. But his puppets weren't so good at hiding his essence within and this would be his ticket.

Leaping off of his perch, he free fell 50 ft before performing a frontal tuck and landing in a crouched position. Rising he began he pursuit toward the cabin. The scent being so strong along with these unknowns others about, this was all not a coincidence, and if he knew the FireLord like he believed, they would need all the help they can get.
Lacey (played by AGirlWithManyNames)

Lacey paid for an apple and started to eat it. She lay on the ground and puts her hood on. Her hands were rested on her stomach unless she was taking a bite.
Netharan (played by Arcol)

The first portal opened upon the hill, letting an army of Ash Spawn enter the world beyond the Netherworld. Others opened almost as soon, a torrent of dark and fire flooding the surrounding area. The first humans did not survive the wave, the second in great peril.

(I'll come back when I can, so just fight the Ash Spawn until I return.)

Meanwhile, unaware of the current happenings, Bandit had gone outside to try and fix his ageing Muscle Car.
Ricky (played by EeveeMaster)

(Can I join?)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Heroes and Legends RP (Currently Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus