Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Heroes and Legends RP (Currently Open)

Jean Grey (played by DeathTakes)

Jean teleported onto a roof and she telepathically entered Bandit's mind and got enough information from his mind to know who and what he is. "Good enough." She says as she exits Bandit's mind.
Bandit (played by BanditGamer77) Topic Starter

Unaware that Jean had just (well) Read his mind, Bandit continued to drive his Trans-Am until he arrived outside his house. The house was large, but not fancy, mostly made of wood and stone. He drove the Trans-Am into a barn just outside the house and climbed out.

Jean looked through the information and she was going to head back to her house where her friend was waiting but she was too busy looking through the information. She finished examining the information and she jumped down from the roof. "Now back to business." She said as she walked back to her house.

Bandit looked up at the sky, which was now clouding over slowly, with the rain starting to fall heavier. "Better get in" he said to himself. He walked over to his house and walked inside.
Lacey (played by AGirlWithManyNames)

Lacey looked up at the dark and gloomy sky. She felt the rain as her hair got soaken wet. "I need to get out of here before it gets bad." She ran quickly to her house which wasn't far from the others.

Shutting the door behind him, Bandit walked into an open sitting room. Two of his friends were sitting on a couch watching TV. "Hey Matt" said Bandit yawning. "Where were you" said Matt, in his typical British accent. "Getting food" said Bandit, "Not to mention the old Trans-Am broke down. Got her back her, but she's gonna need some repair." Matt sighed. "You ain't gonna give up on that old car, are yea?" "Nope" said Bandit, as he walked into the kitchen, putting the bags of food on the counter.

Jean walked into her house and took off her wet jacket and sighed. "Wet again." She said as she walked over to the couch.
"Don't get on the couch you wet animal," Val said as she shook her head. Jean shook her head and leaned on the wall. "I hate you Val."
Crystal (played by Princesslilly27338)

(Hey!!)
Crystal (played by Princesslilly27338)

(Hello!!!!)

(Yo)

(Sup)

Lacey sighed as she sat on her couch. "Your soaked! You should go change clothes," her younger sister, Olivia said. Lacey rolled her eyes. "Why did I agree to live with you," she mumbled as she went to change her clothes. "You're not the boss of me!" she yelled as she came out of her room. "You sound five," Olivia said with a giggle.

Jean grabbed Val and put her in a chokehold. "Give in," Jean said as she made her arms tighter. "Not happening," Val said as she pulled Jean's arms off of her. Jean looked out the window and sighed. "I hate rain," Jean said as she sighed. "No use crying," Val said as she laughed a little.

Lacey has had it. "That's it! I'm leaving." Lacey ran out of the house and lay in the rain. "Bye," Olivia said excitedly. "Jerk. Mom should've kept her when I moved out. I don't want to take care of a teenager! She can have the house to herself." She stared at the rain that was falling onto her head.

(Greetings)

Bandit entered the kitchen. There, working away at the cooker was the 4th member of Bandits team, Hannah, A 19 year old Irish women, with a good, happy personality. "Where were you" asked Hannah. "Sorry" said Bandit, "I was held up a little."
"By what?" "Lets just say this women said that I wasn't being quite or somthin." "Funny, I didn't think anyone else lived around here" said Hannah. "Me neither" said Bandit. "Still, she really got on my nerves."

Lacey got up and walked to the marketplace. "No need in going back in there. She already ate all of the food," she said as she walked up to the food stand.

Jean entered the information about Bandit into Val's mind. "Met him today," Jean said as she tossed around a fireball. "Let me guess, you said something stupid again," Val said as she shook her head. "Yes I did, being tired doesn't help," Jean said as she cracked her knuckles.

"Well, whoever it was, she defiantly couldn't deal with us" said Hannah. Bandit smiled. "Hannah, you always know what to say." He then kissed her on the cheek. Hannah smiled. "You know I always know" The two smiled at each other for a moment, then went back to what they were doing. Hannah began to prepare a meal for the others, with the help of Matt, while Bandit and his other friend, Alice sat watching TV. It would always change. Two people would make the food one day, then the two others would do it the next day. 'A simple and reliable method' was what Hannah said. As Bandit stared at the TV he sighed, clearly tired and worn out from a long day of, well, doin nothin. "You seem dead" said Alice. "Meh, I feel like it" said Bandit. "Still, nothin a bit of food and sleep can't fix."
Netharan (played by Arcol)

The great god of fire set his eye upon this world, particularly this neighborhood. Seeing the petty mortals live their pathetic lives gave him malicious joy, one that could be deadly to his subjects. His physical form could not enter the world beyond the eye, but he could observe the goings of mortal men with the eyes he had in this sphere. His right hand man, King Archpriest Aaron the Elder, also known as the Eye of Netharan, stepped forward. "My lord," he bowed before his master, "The inhabitants here are soon to be yours. But some could prove challenging, while others could be persuaded to join our ranks." The God smiled, baring his rotted teeth. "Excellent," he spoke in the ancient Netharanic tongue, "See to it that these threats and allies are taken care of. The time has come to claim another world." "As you command, great Netharan of Evil and Darkflame." The King Archpriest bowed again before stepping out of the Pyrestone room, a throne atop a towering spire of the evil rock. His eyes saw the fire-siblings, the girl beyond all barriers of protection, and the five companions within the shabby home. These mortals would be easily conquered.

Jean walked into the garage in her house and walked over to her punching bag in the corner and she started punching it repeatedly. She heard Val watching t.v. and she shook her head as she continued hitting the punching bag.
"Lazy girl."
(Hey! May I join?)

"Do you have too be so loud Jean?" Said a man laying on futon in the garage slightly hammered. "Can the sun at least come up first before you become violent? What time is it anyway?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Heroes and Legends RP (Currently Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus