Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A strange new vicitum(1x1)

Jenase Kuroned (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Jenase had though she had seen every type of crime scene. Boy, was she dead wrong. This vicitum had two small holes in their neck, not to meation not a drop of blood in their body. "You are freaking kidding me! This kind of stuff only happens in only fairytales!" She was truly pissed off about this case. She couldn't find the ID or anything to figure out who the poor girl was, and blood was out of the question.
"Jenase, what should we do about finding out the vicitum's name?" Jenase's parnter asked, seeing that she was not in a good mood what so ever. Jenase was chewing on her thumb nail trying to think of a way to get the girl's name and so on. "Get her figner print and run it through the scanner. Tell me what comes up and email me her information." With that she walked away from the crime scene. Only a yard or so away to think. She didn't believe that vampires and such exist but she had been proven worng before. "I'm going to figure this out, even if it well be the death of me.." She mumbled under her breath, still trying to think of a way to prove that this couldn't be a vampire that did this.
Kyuketsuki (played by Inu3026)

Kyuketsuki was in the woods still running away from the crime scene with blood dripping out of his mouth. He was using his vampire speed. All he could see was a bur ahead, still noticing trees and shrubs in the way.
Jenase Kuroned (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

"Miss Kuroned!" One of the police officers called to Jenase, but she was gone. She decided to go for a walk to clear her mind and figure this out. She hadn't told anyone but then realized she should have. She pulled out her cell and called her coworker. "Yeah, I'm fine, jeez.. Anyways, I'll meet you up at the station. I'll explain later." She hung up the phone before she could be questioned anymore. She wasn't planning on explaining why she left the crime scene she just did.

Kyuketsuki kept running until he reached a big oak. He climbed the tree to the top and looked below at his surrondings. He could see all of the flashing lights from a distance. He thought to himself, I was just hungry.

Jenase had also stumbled upon the large oak and leaned against it. She was still trying to firgure out what else could have possibly happen to the vicitum. "It couldn't be a vampire, they don't exist." She never believed in vampire or any of the fantasy stuff because she was realist.

Kyuketsuki, smelling the detective's blood. Coming down to smell more of the delicious smelling blood. He fell off of the tree infront of the detective.

Jenase was so in though that she jumped when she saw the guy fall out of the tree, almost on top of her. She put her hand over where her heart is and sighed. "Don't do that to me, boy." She said, clearly not very happy.

Kyuketsuki stood up and introduced himself, brushed off some dirt and a pologized to the detective.

"Don't be sorry, gravity did that to the both of us. I just got a lot on my mind at the mind." Jenase looked away from Kyu, still trying to figure out what could've done this to the most recent vicitum.

"What's wrong?" Kyu said licking the corner of his lips trying to get the red off of his lips.

Jenase shook her head. "Just a new vicitum that had a strange way of death. Only two holes in the neck and no blood."

"Weird, maybe a vampire spider." Kyuketsuki looked down at his shoes.

Jenase shook her head. "No such thing. I've heard there are vampire bats but they are usually in Mexico or Texas."

"Well nice meeting you, I have to go." He started walking in direction he came.

Jenase was about to say something but was silneced by a "Detective!" and she just grumbled something under her breath. "Can I ever get a moment alone anymore?" She sighed then got off the tree she was leaning against.

Kyu wiped the sweat off of his forehead. He headed towards his home. Which was an apartment in the city.

The police officer that looked young and possibly new came over to her, a little wind blown. "What is it?" She sounded annoyed and the male looked scared by that. "W-Well the others said they were going to the station a-and that you b-better be there." Jenase groaned and walked away from the guy to her car which suprising wasn't far from where she was. She got inside her car and decided to blow the others off. She went to her apartment in the city. She unlocked her door and flopped down on the couch.

Kyuketsuki was in his bedroom watching the news regreting what he had done. Kyu went to his kitchen and grabbed a snack and something to drink. And sighed and sat on the couch.

Jenase sighed when she turned on the TV and the news was on. She changed the channal and went into the kichten of her apartment and made a quick dinner.

As the next day arrived Kyuketsuki got up. He made himself breakfast and sat on the couch. After he was done he went for a walk. He saw all of the worried people about the kill.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A strange new vicitum(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus