Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Tokyo Ghoul Rp

Misha Mores (played by ILoveCookies)

Aki screamed and her body was protected by her Ukaku. The eight fleshy arms surrounding her began forming into three large and long tentacles. Her protective Ukaku soon fell and bullets pierced through her skin. The tentacles burned away, without the support of her arms or tentacles her body fell to the ground. Aki had been beated by the CCG. Aki was detained and was headed to the maximum security ghoul prison. Cochlea.
Cynder Shadows (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

She could only watch from the shadows with a low growl. Why had she made such a foolish desition. The goul was lucky to come out of it alive. Rather than attack again, she would retreat along the rooftops, in hope that the CCG wouldn't follow her.
Davis Tavor (played by robinnrose)

(Waited awhile again)

The CCG and the Ravens prepared to pull back as the ghouls retreated. The figure stood on the rooftop and watched as the others cleaned up the places and pulling out.

"Mmm...it has gone quiet" Kirsa said as she arrived in front of her apartment, "I wonder if it was like this all the time."
(Do you mind if I join?)

(The people who rped this are long gone)
(Oh.... Well would you mind if Rp this with you then?"

You can go make a new Tokyo Ghoul rp thread in the Looking for RP section. I prefer group rps so.
Alright
Gold Silver (played by WubbleFish)

Can i join?))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Tokyo Ghoul Rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus