Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fear Village (open)

Yes, a city shrouded and hidden within the hidden lands of Summoner's Land. A land where summoners tried to awaken the Fear Beast. A sacred dragon capable of using your fears to its advantage. Yet, their attempts...Ended in success. The creature awoke from its deep slumber, but lived in 'heaven'. Not on the mortal realm.

Undeterred they fought it, to bring it down.

The summoners won, but the beast plummeted to Earth..

With a loud explosion a massive scaled oversized lizard slams into the walls of a castle. The walls give in, collapsing with a loud rumble to the forested ground below. A plume of smoke rises to the blue skies. The large creature staggers to its feet weakly, but collapses.

200yrs later...

''Recently, the skeletal remains of a large dragon were found at the outline of an old village. We need explorers to come here now!'' Announced a newscaster on all the local TV stations.

Who would answer the call?

(Rules: No random killings please.)
Mai (played by CookieLurv)

"A large dragon, huh?" Mai didn't even look at the TV, but she was sketching in her little pad. The table she sat at was near the window so that she could enjoy what little light that came through. The place they found this dragon was not far from where she was at. About fifteen miles from this little cafe. "This should be interesting enough." She sat down her pencil and took a sip of her cocoa. No matter what season, cocoa to her was never out of style.
Jordan Ash (played by Prince-Dono)

Jordan sat at the table in the local bar closes to the window, his eyes deep into the book he was reading with his ears wide open to the noises around him. The T.V. in the bar on a channel being unwatched as around this time the drunks were either past out or clearing out to be ready for the next night of drinking still this was the most quite place in town until the library opened, Jordan learned to ignore all the noise they made not paying it any mine until he didn't hear noise but an adventure.

''Recently, the skeletal remains of a large dragon were found at the outline of an old village. We need explorers to come here now!''

That almost instantly drew his eyes way from his book to the Television set "Turn that up" Jordan said to the bartender, as he continued to listen to a women he saw this as an opportunity to make use of his knowledge and also to change his life. Jordan checked his watch, left the bar, and walked straight into the library scanning a certain section that hadn't been touched in years, he grabs and heads to he check out "Old book you have here" the librarian said with a smile "What do you plan on doing with this". She handed Jordan the book as he looks down at it with a smirk on his face he says "Maybe change history", he left the libaray and continued to walk out of town with a messenger bag on his shoulder and a book in his hand titled Legends Of Our Time.

Mai had already left the little cafe an hour or so ago and had reach the site. She was simply there to see if this was really what they all were fussing about. No she wasn't much of an explorer, but that didn't mean she wouldn't.
Silvers Fear Sinatra (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

(Sorry that I didn't reply. I went to to bed. ^.^;..)

Other explorers gathered as well to the scene.

Awaiting them all was a giant skeleton of a dragon, easily scattered over the remnants of an old castle wall. The dirt was hard and blackened, though an occasional silver scale could be spotted on it. The skull was huge, still full of sharp teeth with large horns that curved up, then twisted down to end in a point.

''Yea, well, everyone keeps telling me this thing is that ancient Fear Beast. But I don't think it is. If it died here, why was it here anyway? It doesn't even look like it aside from the fact it still has a mummified heart.'' One adventurer grumped, arms crossed. They looked at the others who arrived. ''Who even knows of it's possible to even bring it back to life?'' They added.

Indeed, the skeleton still had a heart caked in ash. Though preserved enough that it was laying at the rib cage of the behemoth.

Jordan enters the crowd of explorer all gathered around what could only be the dragon, he makes his way to the front of the crowd not only seeing the dragon skeleton also the women that was on television.

''Yea, well, everyone keeps telling me this thing is that ancient Fear Beast. But I don't think it is. If it died here, why was it here anyway? It doesn't even look like it aside from the fact it still has a mummified heart.''

Jordan looked at the dragon to see if she was right, he was noticing little stuff here and there things that the Fear Beast had that this dragon didn't and the main thing being it was a little bit smaller then he had readied about. Jordan walked around the skeleton to make key notes in his head remembering everything he had readied and comparing that with the dragon in front of him, hearing the last sentence out of the womens mouth he rose his hand not taking his eye of the dragon "Excuse me, but why would we want to bring this dragon or any dragon for that matter back to life?"

''Well, they say the Fear Beast was a monsterous dragon capable of using your fears against you. It could easily defeat armies of all sorts.'' She replied, snirking. Her odd green eyes looked at the skeleton. ''Of course, no one has said if it ever did come back. After all, it did fall from 'heaven'. Up there, you know. '' She added, shaking her head.

This woman did seem..Odd. Skin that almost had a silver hue to it, and light blue hair that seemed to move in a dull wind. Her dress was dark blue, and her right hand ended in small gold claws that held the microphone tightly. ''But your right. Why would humans reawaken what was once dead and gone with?'' She replied, her left hand normal looking.

She looked at him calmly, her eyes...Green, with an unnerving feeling that one could only sense in one word.

Fear.

"But why do you want to start years of fear?" Mai stated a little further away from the two. "you will start a chaotic century or even eons of fear."

The woman laughed.

''Clearly your not noticing my right hand, deary.''

"oh I see it alright. But some things are more than face value." Mai said as she tapped her chin with her pencil.

''My name is Silver's Fear Sinatra, and I have returned to wreck havoc onto the lands! Though my soul ended up getting reborn as human...'' She muttered, rubbing her head. ''Even now my powers are too weak to truly show you who I am. Consider yourselves lucky!''

"Considered." she took note and looked at her with a renewed intrest.

''For years I have wasted my life resting in and endless sleep...But I awaken by humans messing with my bones.''

Jordan looked up listening to her talk as if she was a God because well now that he thought about it she is one. He would usually be scared out of his mind by something like this, he was but this time he liked the feeling as long as it came from her.
"So why ask explorers to meet you here? What's the point of all this?"

"I believe she may be trying to find servants or worshipers." she tucked the penci behind her ear and looked the woman over.

''I mearly want the pests to go away and leave my bones alone. The only reason I look like this is to seperate me from the standard humans know. I am not a 'god', more like an aincent monster used to scare everyone out of their wits. Of course, time plays coldly on such plans and the humans are to blame for my fall here.'' She hissed, looking at the other explorers who were picking away at the large bones.

''I lead no one. Servants and woershippers are such pitiful beings nowadays.'' She sneered, scowling.

"So the only reason you gathered is here is so that we could here you talk about staying away from your bones and to beware your fear" Jordan said with a confused look on his face, he looks down at the bones thinking over why all the hassle for these bones. Jordan looked up at Sinatra with a strong glare "You know what I think?....I think there's something more to the bones....I think your trying to keep is away from something"

(Just call me Silver~)

''Well...Yea..You know the freaks who'd try resurrecting it as an undead being to bring me back!''

With his head still down looking at the dragon skeleton Jordan grew a smile across his face as if he was a kid and Christmas came early, he had figured out by that answer she gave him there was only one thing he could do.

"Well if that's all you have to say I guess I'll be on my way then....nice talking to you"

Jordan begin to leave the crowd holding back all his emotion.

''Unlesss you want to stay here and help.''

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fear Village (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus