Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » The History of Luner Angels

(I didn't know if this should go to RP Discussion or whereever so I just put it here because I made this bred of Angel.)

The Luner Angel Kingdom is not a too well known one but it is however mixed in with some stories of how powerful demons were killed by a beatiful white winged angel that gave off the arua of not being any normal angel. That was a Luner Angel. The Luner Angel Kingdom is a very strict kingdom in fact. These type of angels are the ones that protect the peopl under the light of the moon. The race is more known as a kind and gentle one, but that is a lie they want you to believe. They only believe in protecting those that are truly sinless causing the very many deaths that demons have caused. Only handful of few Luner Angels believe in that everyone has done something they regret but they shouldn't die for it, and those are the outcasted ones. Some of the outcasts of the Luner Angels still protect people but not the same way the kingdom would want them to do.

Now as the story for the Luner Pricness was always hard to tell if it was true or not, but what did happen to her is going to be told. She spent only twelve years of her life in the Luner Angel Kingdom, of which she proved to be trust worth of being the queen some day, was outcasted by the very people she protected. Her name had forever staied a mystrey, but she is still around, always willing to tell her side of her story. The myths surronding her were some about that she died in war or had been captured and totured to death. Those were all lies.

As for the outcasted angels, they are still insearch for her, not all fully believing that she is dead. They would need her learder forcefulness and her gentle kindness, some of the things that are needed in what people believe are the perfect leader.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » The History of Luner Angels

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus