Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Houndoom RP

So when I joined up here a few months ago I said that I had Houndoom characters.

Well I finally made a topic with one of them http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=3822

It's my character Scramasax. He is a powerfully built Houndoom. His most standout feature is a huge battleaxe shaped bladed upon his tail.

I'm open to most anything happening in this RP but I would prefer to have Scra encounter canine Pokemon. Scra is wild and knows nothing of humans other than to avoid them. I should also point out that he can be a total asshole, very self-confident and quick to get aggressive. Stand-offish. But interested in hunts and very found of confident and aggressive female hounds.
I have a character that was originally my cyndaquil in SS and became a typhlosion in my fan-fic :)
Zeric Topic Starter

Great, let's see what we can do then.
Zeric Topic Starter

Right well that didn't really work out, RP sped way ahead without me.

So I'll try again, anyone out there interested in setting up a topic with my character?
No, you can still post. My last post could bring your character in.The only thing we accomplished is Althalos getting a belly rub.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Houndoom RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus