Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dark wolf (open)

Amaire (played anonymously)

" This thing? It's called an ax and I use it to protect myself. Unlike some weird people who run around without any protection at all," Amaire said. " I don't use it for anything else."
Bella (played by PenGryphon2007)

Bella turned as well at the twig snap, her ears pricked forward as a woman approached.

She scented the air and then trotted forward to keep next to Krin. Her tail wagged briefly as she considered whether this human meant them harm.
Krin Heartless (played anonymously) Topic Starter

He appears behind her and grabs the ax."You don't chop what didn't attack you."He growls and turns his back to her.

" I wasn't going to," Amaire said as her ax was grabbed. " I always carry it with me. Sheesh. People are so suspicious these days. Now hand me my ax back."

"maybe if you stop sneaking around with an ax,looking like a murder who kills random people and sells them for parts.......No one would think of you as insane killer."He hands her the ad and turns back into his wolf form,standing back where he was.

Bella's ears flattened when she heard them arguing, but when Krin turned back into a wolf, she relaxed a little.

Her tail wagged as she approached Amaire warily. She didn't think the woman meant harm.

" Well, as they say curiosity killed the cat which I still think is a dumb thing to say. Anyway..." Amaire took the ax then turned and walked away, realizing that she probably shouldn't stay since she was after all having a conversation with a nonhuman being.

Krin sighs and walks towards Bella and nuzzled her softly them howled.

Amaire shuddered. Strange nonhuman things howling and taking innocent people's axes. What was this world coming to?!

Bella flicked her ears back as Krin nuzzled her, then joined briefly in his howl. But seeing that Amaire made to leave, she leaped forward to follow.

Her wilderness escapades were not the same as her prior escapades with humans, and she missed those times. So if Amaire didn't run her off, she'd be following.

Krin turned into his human for once more and appeared in front of her.

Amaire stopped when the weird person popped up in front of her. She looked behind her. A wolf (it's a wolf right?) was standing behind her. " Hello, again since obviously neither of you understand the meaning of good-bye. Oh wait. I never said good-bye....never mind then. Good-bye," I said. I walked around person and began walking away.

(yep)

He sighs."Please,join me for some tea then you may go." He didn't turn to her.

Amaire stopped. " Okay....I'll join you for some...tea. You know, that's the weirdest thing I've ever heard a person say in this situation. Of all the things to be thinking tea is the strangest. But I accepted so I guess it doesn't matter."

He chuckles."I know.I am a random male." He sits down and makes a fire.

Amaire sat down too. All she could think of was tea and poison. Though she highly doubted that the tea was poisoned. It didn't even matter. She was immune to poisons...at least, certain kinds.

The wolf seeing that everything was calm, ran off to collect bits of wood for the fire. She was no stranger to this act of humans, before finally collecting a nice little pile of twigs and flopping down to lay next to the fire.

Amaire watched the wolf. Of all the wolves she had seen this seemed to be the nicest one.

In Krin's hand a tea cup had formed as he handed it to her,and bowl had formed for his little wolf friend.

Amaire took the teacup and stared at it before taking a sip.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dark wolf (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus