Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trust is a lie (open)

Night (played anonymously)

A male named Night walked threw a mostly forgotten area that had no green life.His black shoes slightly sunk in the moist mud,and his tan hand tapped againts his leg with his black pants on.His dark purple hair covered his left eye and his cross chain necklace jingled as he walked.He looked around seeing the fallen degree and broken war weapons.He saw burnt arrows and soot on the ground.

His amethyst colored eyes pointed down at the old blood stains on the mud.Having twin pistols on his left hip and a thick,heavy looking golden chain to the right.Night walked with no emotion and trusted no one.He smelt the air that reaked the scent of death and polluted water.He had no hope.

He was betrayed by the one he loved,and even had to kill her.He was saddened by this and gave up emotions all together.
A female with dark brown hair that reached up to her waist was sitting on top of a destroyed building. It looked as if the building would collapse soon or later. She was wearing a pair of black boots that reached up to her knees. She looked around the place, amused to find no one. Her eyes widened and stopped at a place when she spotted someone.
Night (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Night scenced someone but didnt bother looking.He sat down and began to meditate.He closes his eyes and had no emotion.
The female jumped down the building in cautiousness. She hadn't know that the male had sensed her and was careful not to get spotted. She approached the male closer and closer as she looked at him. After taking a few more steps cautiously, she hid behind one of the dried up trees and continued to peek at him.

He sighed and opened his eyes,his head turned to the direction of the female.
"!" Her eyes widened and was just about to run when she tripped on the root of the tree and fell.

He walked towards her with his hands in his pockets and looked at her.He was chuckling in his head but showed no emotion on his face.He grabbed her arm and roughly pulled her up.

"It's not nice to spy." He turned his back to walk away,still laughing in his head.
"???" The girl's eyes were round as she stared at the man.
"I..I wasn't spying..." She began to speak as the man started to leave.
"W-wait!" She called out in attempt to stop him from leaving

He stops and sighs."What is it,woman?" His hands tense and his eyes cold,he looked at her with no emotion.
"Um...well there's not a lot of people here..." The female looked at the man's cold eyes as she spoke. It looked icy and emotionless, but somehow she felt that it could be warmer. "I just spotted you and thought that I never saw you around before... How did you get here?" She wasn't a resident here as well but knew that there were no people living in this area.

"I was only passing by.Getting stuck in the past.Thats all." He placed his hands in his pockets and turned completely towards her,his eye being purple and his left eye covered by his dark amethyst purple hair.
"The...past..." The female looked down and thought of her own past when she felt the man turning around. She looked up at him, staring at him and at his eyes. Her amber brown eyes seemed much more warmer compared to the man. "But why this place? It's... no one else is around and... yeah."

"This place is where my past took place.But it has burned with the ashes of time now." He sighs and walks towards her,giving off a freezing feeling.
"O-Oh..." She didn't know the reason why her voice was shaking. It just did. She looked up at the man as she saw that he was walking towards her direction.

He stood beside her,the other direction.He wasn't warm at all,He was only cold.Being around him would make anybody shiver." I suggest you don't stay here too long."

The wind blew his hair to the side and exposed his red eye with a slice mark down it.He was still attractive tho.
The female gasped silently at the sight
She swallowed nervously and looked at him "...Why do you say that?" After a moment of a second she spoke up again, asking; "If you were here then it would mean that this place isn't that bad after all... right?"

He looks down."I don't think you would endure what happens next.Something comes out.I think you should leave." He started to walk away from the area.
She was staring at the male until she decided to call out "I've gone through enough what's called "pain" but now it's nothing since I've decided to live on with it. I don't know what I would have to endure more but if this world, which abandoned me, decides to hand me more misery and suffering than so be it" She continued, "You seem cold... very cold eyes and everything
But... I think you might've been different before. Before... What you might have experienced." The female had no idea what she was talking about. She just spoke out of instincts

He stopped and took a deep breath."I had to kill my own lover who had betrayed me.I watched my family die and I killed my own mother.That place I was standing in,was where my last lover died...where my mother died,where everyone who had died that I love...is there." He seemed even colder then befor.
"?!" Her eyes were widened when she heard the man "You...killed your own mother...and lover?" She gulped in anxiety before speaking up again
"...Why would you do that though?" She felt that he contradicted her past, though her parents have died too. "Didn't you... love... her?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trust is a lie (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus