Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Human Dragon(OPEN)

Amethyst (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

"Shadow dragon,huh?I wouldn't know what kind I am.My mom happens to be Sundra,the dragon goddess of the sun but I have a different side of me my mom fears a lot."Amethyst watched Night.
Night (played anonymously)

He chuckles and knew good and well not to tell her he was the god of the moon."Interesting." He tilts his head.

"If you say having the dragon goddess of destruction sealed inside your heart and it's the only thing keeping you alive interesting,go right ahead."Amethyst closed her eyes and smirked.

He laughs and appears closer but behind her."I find that truly interesting."He looked at the sky and saw that it was day too long.

Amethyst ears twitched, warning her that Night was behind her.The back of her shirt was opened enough to show one long scar on either side of her spine where her wings come out of her back.

He smiled and appeared really close to her in his complete human form.He smiles."Close your eyes please."

Amethyst looked at him for a moment and then closed her eyes.

When her eyes were closed,a roar was heard and then a russle.It was then night time and he layed on the ground.Turning day to night wasn't an easy task.He has never seen another Shadow dragon,so he guessed he was the last one.They were suppose to turn day into night all together but he was the last.So it took a lot of his streanth.With his clothes slightly torn his hair covered his eyes.

Amethyst sensed the change between night and day.She opened her eyes and smiled,her long fangs flashing."That's actually impressive. I may be a child of the Sun but I've never been able to do this or I did it when I wasn't me."

He shook his head and stood back up.He decided to tell her another one of his secrets."I'm the moon God.I help push day into night."Both of his eyes had turned red and were glowing.He smiled and looked into her eyes.

"I knew I sensed something strange about you."Amethyst smiled as she looked at him."It looks like we both had some secrets."

"I guess."He turned into his dragon form,having on gold armor and his claws being gold too.His wings spread out and took up a lot of space,his scales being purple and black.

Amethyst transformed as well but this time, her purple scales almost went up to her elbows."Your form's defiantly better than mine."Amethyst's wings stretched out behind her.

"Not exactly." He held to orbs in both claws.One was a dark orb and one was a light one."I am a mere shadow dragon who helps keep balance." He landed and appeared even bigger.

"But you can take form of an actual dragon.I take form of a humanoid dragon and my other form, which I don't use often is the exact same just a lot brighter."

"I see."He turns into his human form and smiles at her.

Amethyst turned into her human form as well."I hate my mother for what she has done to me."She rubbed the area over her heart where the seal was.

"It a may ask,what exactly did she do?"He tilted his head.

"I was dead before I was born from my mother binding her soul with mine. I couldn't take her power so my heart ruptured. Sundra didn't want my death on her hands so she sealed Chaos inside of my heart to force me alive." Amethyst looked away.
"I would get it if she gave me new life because she didn't want me dead but she just didn't want to be blamed.She was warned that if she forces me alive that my power would be unstable and I wouldn't have my original form anymore.My mom changed me from a blind human with dragon blood to a dragon whose power is unstable and has human blood."

Is s widened and he looks down. "Wow...that's deep."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Human Dragon(OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus