Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fallen Kingdom

Akane Ria (played by KurosakiSooIchi) Topic Starter

As she was walking, the young female stopped at the dark alley. Her hands reached inside her pocket to hold on to her dagger. She didn't seem to spot anyone following her. However, she knew that she had to be cautious about going to dark and quite places alone. The girl had been traveling and knew these facts, though she really was far from being a fighter.
Henry would continue walking after she stopped, and then stop right behind her, letting out a cough as he reaches down with his left hand to put it on her shoulder.
"What's such a fine young laddess doin' out 'ere on tis hour?"
His voice is deep, with a slight accent, quite fitting his wild look.

"?!" With a gasp of shock, she instantly turned around and took out her dagger.
He lets out a chuckle as she takes out her dagger, and then nods towards his crossbow, pointing at her stomach, it seems loaded and ready to shoot.
"Why don't ye put tha' dagger down and answer me question?"

Her eyes widened as she looked at the man. "I'm just passing by. Did I do something wrong?" She replied calmly in a polite tone but not trying to be scared.
He lets out another chuckle, mainly to mask the fact that he has to think about what he should answer, he then puts his crossbow down, pointing it at the ground and replies;"Wrong?, yer a young woman, abou' to enter a dark alley, and, walking 'round in the wilds without any protection, that's what's wrong."

"Huh? Well... I've been traveling like this, alone, for quite a long time by now. And I don't think I need any sort of protection..." She answered, and thought if she should just continue on her way right now or not. The female was hesitating whether this man seemed dangerous. He was a stranger after all. She didn't like the idea of running away when she didn't do anything wrong, however she didn't know who the man was. In her mind she was struggling what to do.
"A long time?, ye know, if ye get 'ttacked by monsters a few more times, like wha' just happened, it's a suprise that ye survived for tha' long."
He sighs, his crossbow slightly going up again, pointing at her right leg, he doesn't even seem to notice or look at it.
He takes his other hand, and pulls down his hood, revealing his face, his long dirt-stained hair, his wild beard, looking like he uses his dagger to keep it in shape.

"Well.... I don't think it matters as long as I'm alive right now at this moment." She replied in a gentle manner, not rude but quitely. "If you do not have anything else to tell me then may I go on?" She turned around, ready to walk off again.
He sighs, realising that he can't keep her here, and turns around as he replies;"Go if ye want to, feel free to go die at the claws of monsters, or per'aps end up as a slave."
He then slowly starts walking away, into the dark.

"...I prefer neither options." She smiled a bit in a jokingly way and started to walk into the deeper alleys.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fallen Kingdom

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus