Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fallen Kingdom

A young female was walking through the bushes, her long hair reaching down her waist and her boots reached up to her knees. She seemed to be in her early teen years. Unlike the other women in that time, she wasn't wearing a dress. She didn't seem to be living in any of the castles or houses. The female was walking, trying hard not to get noticed by any of the cursed creatures in this fallen kingdom.

It was then when a beast confronted her with sharp teeth. The female looked shocked at the size and took out her dagger and sliced his arm with it. However the size of the dagger was too small for the beast and only gave partial wound. The creature came running to her dangerously. She did not know what to do now.
Tallyn Grace (played by PenGryphon2007)

(Mind if I join?)

Talyn had been returning from a successful mission when he heard the sounds of a scuffle. Completely covered in a long, dark grey cloak, he made his way mostly unseen and unheard until he saw the creature bearing down on a seemingly frozen young woman.

He never even hesitated--having been trained for such events. A flick of his wrist brought both hidden daggers to his palms and he threw both at the creature. It wasn't meant to kill the creature just distract it long enough for the girl to get away.

The sounds of his boots could be heard as he ran towards the creature. "Run!" he yelled at the woman, as he drew his sword.
Akane Ria (played by KurosakiSooIchi) Topic Starter

(Not at all ^^ I'm glad you're willing to join)

The female's head snapped to the man as she spotted that the beast was staggering from the attack he was given. She hesitated for a moment then turned around and ran to the opposite side from them.

He drew his sword in a flash, one easy quick stroke, and struck hard and fast at the creature's neck. He wasn't going to bother with the heart, wherever it might be on this thing. Decapitation worked well enough to kill anything, as far as his experience went.

Blood splurted everywhere, though he ducked the spray and the creature's body as he continued through his action to come to the far side. Unless the creature flailed at him, he might be okay.

His back now to the woman, he kept his bloodied sword up between himself and the creature. It should be dead or dying now. But he wouldn't take his eyes off it until he was sure.

She was in the middle of running when she heard the monster's roar of pain. She stopped and turned around to see blood everywhere. Covering her mouth with her hand, the female was just gaping at the man as she saw that the beast had gotten up for its last strike
"Look out!" She called out, hopefully the man would react.

Tallyn hadn't taken his eyes off the creature for just that reason. He didn't bother to dodge the creature's last strike, letting it skewer itself on his sword. He wasn't a very clean swordsman, but he was effective and drawing his sword out of the creature with a grunt, he stepped back.

His arms and shoulders burned from the collision, but he was still standing. Confident now that the creature was dead, he turned to look at the girl.

"Are you okay?"

The young female nodded slowly. "Yes... Thank you for the help. You saved my life... I would've died if it wasn't for you." She eyed the man and smiled a little, softly.

He wiped the bloodied blade clean and then sheathed it, reclaiming his blades as well, to affix them to their hidden sheathes.

"I'm glad you're okay." He softened a little and pulled back the hood of his cloak to reveal his face. He looked young, but it was clear he was no stranger to the ways of the world. He gave her a cursory glance, taking in her unique clothing. "Do you need any assistance getting home?"

"Huh?" Her eyes were round a little upon hearing that. "Umm... I don't live anywhere" She gave out an awkward smile. It was true that she didn't have a home.

He blinked at her, speechless for a moment. "You don't live anywhere?" He was confused. "You can't tell me you live on the streets...not in this area of town." It was hardly safe; monsters like the one he'd just slain weren't as rare as they used to be. And they were hardly friendly.

"Um I... don't." With an awkward smile she played with her long hair. She spoke up again "Well I just travel around the places and hide out in alleys and so on, And since I'm alone I don't think I need a home... " She did know it was dangerous but there was nothing that she really did about it.

Talyn sighed. "If you're just passing through, that's one thing, but it's getting late. You need a place to stay."

He looked around them again. "I know a safe place to crash if you're interested. It wouldn't be permanent, but it should be okay for short term use." He looked back at her. "Don't worry, it's not where I live, but it's not that far either."

"Huh?" Her eyes widened upon hearing that "Why would you... Um it's okay really I'm used to not having a home and I figure that I'd be alright outside since that's what I've been doing for a long time.."

Talyn regarded the girl warily. "...If you're sure. I can still you the way if you'd like. It's a safe-haven in case you get into trouble."

He shrugged though, if she wasn't interested he wasn't going to force her. He checked that his hidden blades were back in their slots before turning to point down the main road. "It's ten blocks that way; a giant building called Canoons. If you slip around back, you can get a free bed for the night. If you're interested."

"Okay.. "She smiled softly, looking up at the man. "Thank you for the help."

He nodded to her, his lips quirking in what might have been a smile. "Any time, my lady." And with that, he pulled his cloak once more around him and proceeded to vanish into the shadows.

...He wasn't gone entirely just yet, but he would linger to see where the lady went, and make sure that the route ahead of her was cleared of trouble.

She turned around and began to walk to the opposite way of where the man had vanished to. She did not seem to have any kind of destination set, but she just walked. It was as always, not having any destination but traveling until she reached a place.
((Mind if i'd join in?, just joined the site, so, i'm not to sure on how it all works over here.))
Henry sighs as he slowly stands up, trying to hide behind the tree next to the bushes from which he was watching them, crossbow out, the best he can.
As the young woman walks away, and the man who defended her doesn't seem to be around anymore, he decided it's best if he follows her, not wanting such a young thing to get into trouble.
Slowly walking in the same direction as her, constantly keeping an eye on her, trying to keep his cover behind the bushes and trees, he'd certainly be easily spotted by anyone looking from practicly any direction but where she is.

(Sure ! ^^ I joined just a few days ago too so it's fine haha)

The female walked through the roads and soon got into narrow alleys. It was getting darker in the evening...
As she enters more closed roads, making it impossible for him to follow her from a distance, he pulls up his hood, hiding his face.
He stills keeps his crossbow out, apparently not realising that following a young girl, with your arms out, could raise some suspicion.
He quickly gets closer to her, following her from around a ten meter distance.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fallen Kingdom

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus