Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The New Age of Exploration (Ask to Join)

Dylan Neznakomec (played by CoolShortie)

Dylan returned the salute, thinking about the man's offer. Traveling to the frontiers sounded interesting, he wondered where Brewer and his brigade were going specifically. He had mentioned a 'raging conflict,' maybe he was traveling to one of the outer worlds? Only he would know. He paid for his drink, watching the man go, and stood up.
Hollie Norling (played anonymously)

At this point Hollie was becoming confused. She had never seen officers so relaxed as these two. She was not even sure whether to simply nod in agreement or give a proper salute in response. Finally she nods after a moment of hesitation before following after them. As they walked, Hollie split her attention between readjusting and straightening her uniform and pay close attention to the two officers in front of her.

While she had caught the switch in Crusch's word, she didn't understand why it had happened. But it was not something she would ask about. She was sure everything would be made clearer after the briefing and orientation.
Gladwin Brewer (played by JollyRanchers123) Topic Starter

As Dylan stood up, he would most likely notice the pamphlet left by the Captain for the pilot. A pamphlet labeled, Celestial Navy Crew Admissions: For Dummies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After changing back into his formal military attire, Brewer began to make his way over to the orientation area, where he saw a peculiar, but not surprising sight. Both of his subordinate officers were messing around in front of what seemed to be a lower officer, according to her demeanor and behavior. Sighing roughly, he marched past the group, halting when he crossed in front of them, spinning to face them. His glare was more than recognizable enough to get his point across. Stop acting like this in front of other officers. Xavier and Crusch stopped immediately, saluting immediately. With the stare of death they were currently receiving, they knew it was no longer a time to act informal.

"Sir! We were ju-", Crusch started to explain their situation, before Brewer cut in.

"I want you to remember, I won't tolerate any more public humiliation of my company alright? You're my childhood friends, and I love you, but I cannot have you guys acting so nonchalantly while wearing the patch of my brigade, am I heard?" He exclaimed, softening his expression, expressing genuine concern.

"Sir yes sir! Loud and clear sir!" They finished their salute, and began to march forward, forgetting the fact that Norling was railing behind them before.
Dylan Neznakomec (played by CoolShortie)

Indeed, he did notice. The former Russian soldier picked up the booklet, and began to flip through it, reading all the information inside. It sounded interesting, and it mentioned a certain Captain Brewer a fair amount of times. It seemed that he would be the man to talk to for possible recruitment. That's what Dylan was here for, after all. Work, and a chance to travel to previously unexplored sectors of space. He decided to take him up on the offer, and made his way to his bunkroom to change into more formal attire.
Aurora Rakes (played by Nyx_137)

(Hey, could I join in?)

((Sure! As long as you can find a good way to jump in, sounds good to me.))

(Sounds brilliant to me, btw I love the detail you put into the rp bio)

*Aurora tutted at the 2 officers as she walked by, her silver I shining over her sergant rank and polished to the point where you could see yourself in it, the shiny metal stood out along with her red hair against her white and grey uniform, she smiled playfully back at them*

Better watch your mouth and how you act around the top brass, Xavier, otherwise you might one day get an unhelpful demotion

*she nodded in recognition to Holly and then left the trio for the firing range*

After reprimanding the two, he began to pivot on his heel, as Aurora passed them. Regardless of what was said to them by their captain, this lower rank had no authority or standing to so nonchalantly address them in such a way, especially in that situation. "You there, halt!" He barked, quickly stepping to the Sergeant. The entire Navy seems to be losing their minds lately. He sighed inwardly.

*she stopped and turned on her heel, her scarlet hair propped itself over her shoulder, standing out against her white uniform, she had an impressed face on*
"Im sorry for what I just said there sir, I just wanted to see what kind of guy you were and how you'd respond"..."Aurora Rakes Sergant silver I"
*she extends her gloved hand to him*
"I've been assigned to you as part of your ship's security team, I've had experience before, here's my file"
*she slips her files out of an empty ammo bag on her back, handing it to him*

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The New Age of Exploration (Ask to Join)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus