Thanks!
Lance Kade (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Crystal wrote:
Well this is cool!!!!

Thanks!! ^^
yea np

(I'll start it off.)

Ash wakes up to find himself in an arena, filled with millions of other people much like himself. He looks around, seeing that everyone's attention is drawn to the front, where a man in a blue robe stands. His face is elder, and he looks quite serious. He has his hands crossed behind his back, along with a bald head and a white beard trailing down to his stomach.
He clears his throat, silencing the room, and speaks.
"Good afternoon. My name is Lionel, or better known as "The Master Elder." He says.
"You were all brought here for one reason and one reason only:
To kill."
An assembly of shocked gasps fills the room, while Ash stays completely silent, listening.
The elder waves his hand in the air, one again silencing the crowd.
"There are a few rules to begin with." He says.
(He recites the rules I put in the beginning, minus rules 10 & 11)
Once he finishes, he clasps his hands together, and speaks once again.
"Good luck to you all. You will now be randomly placed in a location from this town, and will survive using only the skin on your back and your instincts."
He concludes his speech, waving his robe around his torso, and disappearing without a trace.
The arena then shakes, splitting the ground in half.
Everyone then falls into the hole, blacking out.
When Ash wakes up, he finds himself in a bar, laying down on the floor.
"Hey, hon. Wake up." He hears.
He gets up quickly, looking at his surroundings, along with the person speaking.
The person stood in front of him is a woman, in her mid twenty's. She has her hair in a bun, and frizzy orange hair to go with that.
"Huh?" He asks, looking around.
"You were placed here, honey. Want something to drink before beginning your journey?" She asks Ash.
He slowly shakes his head, refusing her offer.
"I'm gonna have to decline, ma'am. I'm underage for drinking." He says.
"Well suit yourself honey. Just remember, in this place, you're not real. There are no rules around here." She says, grabbing a pitcher and pouring it in a wine glass, handing it to Ash.
He hesitantly grabs it, and thanks the woman before leaving.
"Now.. Where to start?" He asks himself.
Emerald's mind was spinning with confusion, he had woke next to a river, he remembered what that 'Master Elder' guy said and the first thing he though of was "i need a weapon" so he ran through the town into a random house and looks through it "what to use what to use.." he said to himself as he opened drawers, checked under things, opened cabinets, and in closets
Jean Grey (played by DeathTakes)

Val woke up near a forest. She remembered what the Elder said ad she slowly got up and looked around. She was thinking of survival of the fittest. She saw a gun store and walked over to it and looked at the guns and bats. "What do you want ma'am?" The gun owner asked as he looked at her. "A sniper rifle, metal bat, and shotgun," She said as she took them.
(huh. that puts my idea to shame)

Emerald Hellfyre wrote:
(huh. that puts my idea to shame)

(? What idea??)
(she just went to a gun store, where as im looking through houses lol)

Emerald Hellfyre wrote:
(she just went to a gun store, where as im looking through houses lol)

(Ah.)

Ash looked around the small town, noticing there was a shore near it. He looked beyond the docks, and saw a small shop selling utilities. He quickly made his way over, closing the door quietly behind him.
Running the petite shop was an old lady, about the age of seventy. She wore a bun in her aging hair, and was knitting a scarf.
Ash walked over to her, looking around the shop as he approached the front counter.
"Why hello, dearie. Anything I can help you with?" The lady asked.
"Yes, ma'am. I'm looking for some utility weapons, if you don't mind." He asked.
The lady nodded at him, and left the counter to go in the back. She later returned with many varieties of weapons, such as guns, knifes, and darts.
Ash browsed the array of items, before picking out a small dagger, followed by a bow and arrow.
Ash didn't want to resort to violence, but if he had to, he'd pick stealth over brutality.
"How much, ma'am?" He asked.
"Oh, don't you worry, honey. It's on the house." She said, smiling at him.
Ash shook his head, looking at the woman.
"I can't do that, ma'am, it wouldn't seem right. How much will you take?" He asked.
"Please, I insist." The lady said, reasoning with Ash.
He sighed, knowing he wouldn't get through to her.
"Thank you ma'am, really. This means a lot. I'll find a way to repay you, you can count on it." He said, smiling.
He left the small shack, before realizing he forgot to ask the lady for her name, in case he needed her for a reference.
When he turned around, however, the shack was gone.
Through all his searching Emerald finally found a kitchen knife. He studied it for a minute, it would have to do until he found something better, he held the knife as he walked out of the house, next, he thought, food, he saw a tavern and walked in, they had food, right? there was a muscular guy with no hair cleaning beer glasses, he walked up to him and he said without looking up
"what do you need?"
Emerald replied with "do you have any food? Apples? Bread? anything, its all i need"
The bartender replied with a nod, going in the back room and coming back with a loaf of bread wrapped in foil, he handed it to him and said
"go now."
Emerald gave a nod and headed out

Ash wonders what happened to the shack, but doesn't dwell on it too long.
"This place is fake, after all. It's all just a game. Things like that are normal here." He reminds himself.
He makes his way to the bar he started off at, and finds the same lady scrubbing the counter.
"You're back again, pumpkin?" She asks.
"Guess those drinks really hit the spot then, huh?" She asks, teasing him.
"Yes, ma'am. Actually, I was wondering if you had any food to spare?" He asked her.
She nods at him, and goes to the back, not before adding,
"That won't be free, though. I got some dishes in the back that need to be cleaned." She states.
"Yes, of course ma'am." He says.
She leaves, and comes back with a basket filled with food, such as bread, fruits, and nuts.
"Here ya go, hon. Now, get scrubbing." She says.
Ash nods, and follows her to the kitchen to pay off his debt.
Jean Grey (played by DeathTakes)

Jean walked out of the store and she started loading the magazines and put one of them into the rifle and one into the shotgun. She cocked them both and grabbed a rag. She started cleaning the metal bat then she put all her weapons into her duffle bag with the rest of the magazines. "Just got to find who I need to kill so I can leave back to my "normal life" even though this is usually what I do because I'm a gun for hire." She mumbled to herself as she looked around."Would've been nice if he told us who each person needed to kill."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » nO EsCApE.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus