Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Sound Of Maddness. {Open}

Tine Emory (played by lazy-vampyre)

[This is a Soul Eater RP. It's simple, if you don't know what it is, but I'd like to rp Soul Eater with it. Anywho, I haven't written a bio for my character yet, but yep.]

Medusa giggled, her small human form stolen from a young girl around the age of five, possibly younger. She smiled, and stared at the blonde haired girl who was laying on the ground. Medusa's golden eyes gleamed with mischeif, and her smile was wightened with sharp teeth.

The girl who was laying on the ground was yound. Her hair was thick, straight, and blonde. Her eyes were teal, but they were closed. As for her clothes; red converserse trainers, black minishorts, and a long sleeved shirt, covered with a baggy hoody. She groaned, lifting her head, weakly opening her eyes.

"Awake, Ame?*"

Medusa smiled, waving sarcastically at the DWMA student.

"I'll end this.."

The blonde pushed herself to her feet, stepped forwards, and..

"Maddness...."

Asura appeared in front of her, his bandages reaching up and tangling around Ame's neck, lifting her up off the ground, her hands grasping over her neck. Medusa was gone. And now she was left with the insane remainders of a Kishin. Asura.

"....A...Asura...."

[If you don't know what Soul Eater is, it;s an anime. The DWMA is the Death Weapon Meister Academy; a school for Weapons (People who turn into weapons) and Meisters, (People who pair up with weapons and fight people who eat souls. A Kishin is a bad person who eats other peoples souls. A witch, like Medusa, is hard to kill, and is very powerful and have special souls. Asura is the strongest Kishin. He spreads maddness, and makes people go insane, and can't be killed.]

* Ame = Ah-may [PRONOUNCIATION.]

[Ame is a weapon, and is trying to kill Medusa. But obviously, the Kishin Asura got in her way, and plans on stealing her soul and eating it, killing her. She needs rescuing or whatever, soooo? Reply please.]
";

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Sound Of Maddness. {Open}

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus