Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Supernatural

Amber (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

They broke the trap, but she didn't stop clutching her head.
MoonDrop (played by Hazel_Storm)

"Meet me outside with her!" Moon, hesitating, ran out of the church as her life depended on it quiet literally. She made it just beyond the front door, hands resting on her knees as she breathed in air that wouldn't harm her.

(brb for 5 minutes!)

Sam grabbed Amber and brought her outside.

Looking down at one of her hands, Drop saw the grass straight through herself. It was translucent, and she made it into a fist so they wouldn't see it. "How is she?" The worry of her friend outweighed her own health.

"She won't stop its like she's under a spell." Sam looked up at her. Amber started whispering, "M-Moon?"

"Yes?" she asked, straightening up to be level with Amber.

She let go of her head and looked over. With tears in her eyes she hugged the shade, sitting on her knees. "It was terrible."

"What was terrible?"

She pulled back and looked at her then whispered "The voices."

"What did they say?" Drop tried to think of any type of creatures that spoke to people in their heads.

"T-they said awful things. Some screamed. Some whispered things about people, about y-you."

This. Fought defensive curiosity out of the shade. "..What did they tell you about me?"

"T-they told me," She started to whisper, "y-you were dying."

Letting out a relieved sigh, she shook her head. "Not anymore. I just need a magic-filled item, and it'll be fine. What about you? Are you hurt anywhere?"

"Not that I know." She stood up and the whispering started again. "No! Get out of my head!"

"Have you heard of curses like this?" Moon Drop asked the brothers, desperate to aid the half witch.

Dean shook his head and Sam ran to the impala, getting his dad's book."

"Hold on, Amber.."

He ran back, flipping through the pages. "Nothing."
Many of the whispers stopped, but one kept going. It was a mans voice saying he had a plan for children like her and Sam. "What?! What is your plan?!" She kept yelling.

"Mgiil!" Drop pressed her forefinger to Amber's forehead, her eyes swirling silver and blue before returning to their natural state. The spell would have made the girl sleep for a small time.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Supernatural

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus