Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Supernatural

MoonDrop (played by Hazel_Storm)

"I have a fair amount of xuciu, so feel free to get whatever you like." Moon Drop sat down beside a window in one of the booth tables.
Amber (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

She picks up a menu and flips through

The shade didn't even glance at the food options presented before them.

A young man wearing a work uniform approached the table. "What can I help you ladies with today?" he asked with fake enthusiasm.

"A chocolate milk shake," Drop answered flatly.

"Hot chocolate with whipped cream and cinnamon and a bagel." She forced a smile

"Right away," the waiter replied, picking up the menues and walking away.

"So, what's your story?"

"Oh. Well my family loved each other. My little brother and I always came to this tree house and played. Then when I was eight and he was seven my mom was caught using magic so they took me, my brother, and my mom to the town square. They held my brother and I as they forced us to watch," a single tear slid down her face as she had a distant look in her eye, "Forced us to watch my mom being burned at the steak. Her agonizing screams still fill my brain. Afterwards they let us go and we told my father everything. So that night I tucked my brother in and went to tell father goodnight. As I walked in he kicked the chair out from under him and hung himself."

Nodding, the shade waited to see if she wanted to keep speaking. She had patience being so old.

"What about you?"

"My mother was a shade, and had moved overseas to escape religious persecution as most pagans were, or course, being killed. She met my father on the English waters, and they arrived in the Americas together. I lived just outside the town of Salem with my parents. As my mom learned English, she stayed inside at all times. Me, being young, I spoke both languages decently enough.

When I was eighteen, the Salem Witch Trials began. My mother was caught while she and my father went to sell seeds to farmers. She was burnt at the stake, and my father hung in front of her. I had been hiding close-by, and was eventually discovered. They exiled me in the worst winter blizzard into the woods with the clothes you see nome in now. I died from the weather, starvation, and dehydration."

She was confused "You died?"

She nodded as the waiter brought their order. “Here you go.”

The young woman handed him a wad of cash without much care. “Keep the change.” When he left, she returned to answering Amber. “Yes, but shades do not die like most creatures do. We have what we call ‘Jihajbv,’ or rebirth.”

"Oh. Okay." She ate and drank until she was done

Not finishing her shake -she hadn't even drunk half of it-, Moon Drop used a napkin to wipe of her still-clean hands. "What's your affinity?"

(Her what?)

(What type of magic is she good at? Using one or more elements, manipulating things, curses; that sort of thing. However, not every magic-user has one.)

(OH)
"Spells."

"My affinity lies in seasons, pacbij to be exact, or winter in English. That doesn't mean I am restricted. Actually, there's a variety I can do." She stood up.

She gets up

"We should find someplace to sleep tonight, and in the morning, we'll have to move on to the next city." Moon held the door open for Amber. "Any preferences about where you'd like to rest?"

SHe walked through the door and nodded as thanks. "No."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Supernatural

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus