Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Asylum

TheLily

A place off of the beaten path. Deep in a peaceful, serene woods sits a series of buildings. The road is narrow, barely enough room for one car, the way lined with thick trees.

The main building is huge, five floors, windows lining the wall, bars settled across each of them. In the distance are five more small buildings, one of them beside a track and a semi-closed pool. A pair of the buildings appear to be dorms for staff, if they choose to stay on the grounds. The others seem to be a chapel and a smaller building for patients, those who are able to better care for themselves.

The Asylum is a normal place, as far as these things go. Of course people see things every once in a while - that's normal. After all, these people are sick and while it's not usually catching, you spend enough time listening to stories of ghosts that descend in the night and you'll start to believe them, seeing things out of the corner of your eyes.

The doctors are nice people who only want to help. The nurses are all pretty, well mannered and just want to help. Even other patients just want to help.

No one will ever want to hurt you here. Nothing ever hurts you here. This is a safe place.

Set in 1952, the asylum is Bishopsgate and it has a long history. One that most of the staff don't even know.

The mentally ill are thought of as burdens and sent away to be treated, hidden away, rather than loved and cared for.

Bishopsgate is one of the places where loved ones can be dropped off, left to rot in.

Players will include doctors, nurses, orderlies, and of course patients. The rp will take place in a group, as there will be violence involved and perhaps even other mature topics.

Any wishing to join should drop me a line here or PM me.
Witness

Me. Jack. This place. Of course, 1952 is purrrrfect for Jack since that's enough years after a very mentally jarring event in his canon, and he's a U.S. Senator during that time. Consider me interested! :)
Nero Rayne Cutter (played by JayBird)

This crayon tastes like funny!
Sanne Moderator

I'm interested as well! Sign me up for a position of any type, doctor, nurse, orderly, patient -- I'm digging all of them. :)

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Asylum

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus