Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Epic Week Pokémon Giveaway

Hey, hey! I hope we're all enjoying Epic Week so far! This is only my first one and I am pretty stoked so far, hanging out with the fam in the chats, getting killed by aliens, making very little progress in Kim's amazingly tricky riddles, it's been a blast so far. In light of the fun that is Epic Week, I've decided I'll do a different Pokémon giveaway everyday. Starting today, ending on Friday. Each of them will be either a shiny Pokémon or an old event Pokémon. There will be simple requirements to win each Pokémon, a different requirement will be chosen each day. Those of you who have RPed with me and have talked with me will likely have a significant advantage. Anyways, you're probably asking yourself by now, "Oh, golly, KV! How do I win the lil' rascals?" Well, I'm glad you asked, because I'll giving you all the requirements below.

You will be required to have a member of the Nintendo 3DS family and a copy of X, Y, Omega Ruby, or Alpha Sapphire along with a stable internet connection. If you have won, I will shoot you a PM with my friend code and we can get your prize to you :D

Now, let's get to the real fun and reveal what you'll be competing! You are eligible to win multiple Pokémon, but for the courtesy of others, please give the others a chance if you have already won a Pokémon.

Monday: A shiny 6IV Relaxed Ditto w/Impostor (Sadly, it will not be holding a Destiny Knot, sorry.)
Requirement: This is my all time favorite Metallica song.
Unlocked by Lightside-Lucree. Answer: 'Moth Into Flame'

Tuesday: A LVL 100 Shiny Event Arceus.
Requirement: This is my favorite player on the Kansas City Royals.
Time's up. Answer: Salvador Perez

Wednesday: A LVL1 Shiny 6IV Impish Gourgeist (Nicknamed Jaquelantern) w/Frisk
Requirement: This is my all time favorite video game (Hint: It's on the Nintendo Gamecube)
Unlocked by TinyCentaur. Answer: 'Super Mario Sunshine'

Thursday: The Hidden Ability Unova Starter Set (OT: Present). You get all three!
Requirement: This is my favorite player on the Kansas City Chiefs.
Time's up. Answer: Eric Berry

Friday: The XYZ Event Trio. That includes the shiny Xerneas, Yveltal, and the standard Zygarde.
Requirement: This is my all time favorite U2 song.
Time's up. Answer: 'One'
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY HUNTING, RPR!
KansasVenomoth Topic Starter

There's still a few chances to win these little babies!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Epic Week Pokémon Giveaway

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus