Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi. What's up?

Hi there, I'm new. You can call me Jor if you like. What's up? Add me if ya wanna.
Auroch (played by Minerva)

Heyo, welcome to RPR. What kind of RP do you like? Have any questions? Also, what species is your furre? :)
Sanne Moderator

I can't believe I didn't see your introduction topic before! Welcome! I hope everything is going alright with you, finding your way around the site?

I read that Jor likes mysteries. :3 What sort of mysteries? The Scooby-Doo type, or maybe a little darker and more serious? Perhaps the paranormal? I'm curious!
JordanKaylyn Topic Starter

Dear Sanne,

Yes, I am finding my way around RPR here just fine. I'm sorry for such the late reply, I went on vacation and such. Jor likes mysteries and mysterious people, for some reason they intrigue her. She likes a bit of the bad-boy yet gentleman type of characters. Scooby-Doo was always fun to read as a child. Also, the psychology ones with twists at the end are very interesting, too. How about yourself?

Dear Auroch,

thank you for the warm welcome, I'm sorry for such the late reply. I prefer to be OOC, as my character Jor is basically portrayed as myself. I'm a less serious role player now, in my early years I was quite the entertainer and had the subtle imagination for roleplay that could last for weeks. Jor is simply a furrie, like the human with furre on it, and isn't a species at all.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi. What's up?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus