Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Two worlds, not that different(OPEN)

Jean (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Jean sat up and yawned. "Alright give me a few minutes to get ready." She got out of bed and changed. She wore her usual outfit the only thing different about it was a choker around her neck and the black cloak.
Travis (played by Rudito01)

"also, bring Gabriel. We might need him"

"Alright." Jean picked up Gabirel and opened the door. "Ready?"

"as ready as I'll ever be. But do you have any weapons?"

Jean nodded and pulled out a dagger that she kept by her side. "Yeah. I can get us in and out of Hell before anything bad really happens."

"then do your thing"

"Are sure about opening a portal in your castle?"

"what could happen? We could do it outside if you want"

Jean nodded. "It is best, the portals are always unstable."

Travis walked out side with Jean untill they were at a safe distance "this good enough?"

Jean nodded, then closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. Soon a portol opened, showing somewhat of Hell and where they would possibly land. She opened her eye but before going in she said. "It will close the moment we go in so we well have to find another way out of here because if I open a portol from inside Hell, we'll only end up on Earth."

"then it's a good thing we brought Gabriel. He can bring us back."

Jean nodded and went inside the protol. A shiver ran down her spin with the memories of pain flouding back to her at just the simple sight of Hell again.

Travis walked in right behind her. "if things really do get ugly we will make it out"

Jean nodded. "A-alright, let's just get my soul and get out." She said looking around for the door to Satan's room.

Travis looked at her "where to now?"

Jean pointed to a door that said 'Do not enter'. "There. That is Satan's room." She grabbed Travis's hand and called the shadows to hide them both. She didn't let of his hand. "If you let go of my hand the shadows well dispell on you and someone well find out your here."

"who said I wanted to let go?"

Jean blushed slightly but then shook her head. "We need to be serious here, one little simple up and we both could be stuck here for the rest of our lives." She opened the door to Satan's and sinetly spiled inside and then dispelled the shadows. She began to look around the room, feeling a tugging sensation in her heart, letting her know that she soul was in there.

Travis followed her silently

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Two worlds, not that different(OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus