Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Two worlds, not that different(OPEN)

Jean (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Jean sighed then went to the door. She opened it to see if anyone was around before grabbing Travis's hand and using the shadows to hide herself and him.
Travis (played by Rudito01)

Travis followed her Quietly

As soon as they both got to the throne, Jean hid them both behind it as the shadows dispelled. "Alright, while I'm up there the shadows won't be around you so they won't be hidding you. You have to be careful to not get seen, 'kay?"

"ill be careful." he said smiling at her

Jean nodded. "Alright, I'll be back soon, and you won't be able to see me while I'm in the shadows." She called the shadows and they hid her. She climbed up the throne since it was larger than a foot field. She saw the key around Satan's neck and hurrily climbed up to there. She reached out and took it off his neck before he had a chance to feel it was gone. She jumped down off of him, landing flat on her feet.

Travis waited for her hidden

Jean soon went back to where she had left Travis and dispelled the shadows, key in hand.

"good then we can go get your soul now."

Jean nodded. "Yeah and this all can be over." She grabbed Travis's hand and casted the shadows on both of them. She walked back to Satan's room and once in she dispelled the shadows and went to the safe. She opened it up to find her soul in a jar. She knew if she realesed it know that the power it holds well give off that they we're there.

"let's get out of here. Get Gabriel out"

Jean nodded and grabbed the jar and Gabriel. She quickly opened a portal just as Satan came into the room. She made Travis get out first then herself. She closed the potrol just as Satan came after her. She sat down on the ground and blew out a tried sigh. "That was too close."

"well at least we got your soul out in time"

Jean nodded then looked at the jar. She was staring at her soul, she couldn't believe that it was her's. She lived fifhteen years without it and now she had it back. She undid the lid of the jar and let her soul float back into her body. There was a bright light and when it dimmed Jean's hair was a normal red color and her eyes were a deep brown. She looked up at Travis and smiled, she tackled him to the ground in a hug. "Thank you so much." There was tears of joy in her eyes.

"the least I could do for you" he said smiling and hugging back

The tears in Jean's eyes rolled dow her cheeks as her smile grew bigger. "It is the kindest thing anyone has done for me."

Travis smiled and hugged her a little tighter

"I'm glad that I met you, Travis." She whispered in his ear, her voice slightly choked with emotion.

"and I'm glad to have found you"

Jean smiled. She pulled away from Travis and began to wipe away the tears in her eyes.

Travis stood up and offers his arm to her "let's go home"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Two worlds, not that different(OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus