Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Two worlds, not that different(OPEN)

Jean (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

She looked up at him confused about what he meant.
Travis (played by Rudito01)

Travis looked at her"I'm not human as you can tell" he said pointing to his wings " but I'm no angel Eather" he snapped his fingers and a portal opened two soldiers came out "I'm the king of a third world"

Jean had only heard of there being Heaven, Hell, and Earth. "W-What?" She couldn't believe that there could ever be another world, she knew if her father knew about it he would have told her. That meant he didn't know about it.

" there are other realm. My family is immortal. And each child created his own world. I'm the last in the line and so far the most powerfull"

"B-but I never heard of there ever being other worlds of a-any kind. I though there was only Heaven, Hell, and Earth."

"the other worlds are hidden. That's why no one hears about it."

"Oh." Jean looked down at her mother's dead body, there was no light in her mother's gray eyes, no life. Tears rolled down Jean's cheeks as she saw the only person who ever showed care for her was lying dead at her feet.

Travis hugged the girl lightly. "I know how you feel"

Jean didn't look up at him, tears still rolling down her cheeks.

Travis held her "let's go be fire more come"

Jean nodded but didn't move, seeing that he was still holding her.

Letting her go Travis signaled to the portal and the two soldiers moved and picked up the girls mother

Jean watched as they took away her mother, the tears still came but one by one slowly drying up.

Travis put his hand on her back his wings spread "go on"

Jean took in a breath and walked through the partol.

Travis walked throug after her. Apearing in front of a castle Travis looked at her "welcome to my home" he signaled forward and made his wings disapear in a rain of black and white feathers

Jean walked forward, still in shock of all that just happened and how close she came to death. Again. The tears had dried up on her face but her eyes were blood shot from the crying over the death of her mother.

"I'll show you to your room. You need to rest"

Jean nodded. She didn't feel like speaking.

Travis led her to her room " if you need anything just call" he said before leaving

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Two worlds, not that different(OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus