Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Forest and A Queen ((Open))

Asley Muhr (played by Kitty_Kat)

Asley smiles and introduces herself. "I'm Asley. And that over there is my friend. You'll have to excuse him. We don't see many people on our travels." She looks over to Thomas, "I actually dabble in some magic myself, but I prefer to create rather than destroy." With that, she whispers the word silva and new grass starts grow, turning what was dead back to green life. Satisfied with her work, she walks over and sits down next to Yasaki, handing him a water bottle, and taking one out for herself.
Yasaki (played by TaZebroian)

Drinks some water and looks at Kayuu "my names yasaki, we travel the land doing jobs for people. We don't really stay in one place to long." Then looks at Thomas waiting for his answer.
Yasaki (played by TaZebroian)

Turns and looks at Kayuu and stands up "do you know the way back because we are being surrounded by something and i don't know what's in this forest but it's dark so get ready to fight." Draws my sword and jumps to your right side "we will protect you"
Asley Muhr (played by Kitty_Kat)

Asley walks over to the left side of Kayuu, glancing back at Thomas to make sure he'll be alright in the upcoming battle. She senses great power coming off of him and chills run up her spine as she senses the surrounding power that Yasaki mentioned. Asley moves into a more relaxed position, closing her eyes to better sense where the power is coming from.
Her eyes suddenly open, filled with a steely determination. "There is a large party, surrounding us on all sides. I'm sure if we work together, we will have no problem defeating them."
Kayuu Amon (played by EmmaRoleplays) Topic Starter

((I'm sorry this was so late))

Everything was happening quite fast. Feeling a bit overwhelmed, Kayuu calmed herself by breathing deeply.

"Please, everyone have some common sense and think. We do not need to fight. That only brings on bloodshed and I would be damned if I let such a thing happen in my presence. Now, please, Yasaki put away your sword," Turning towards Thomas, she added, "Would you mind stopping this madness? I know you're powerful - I can feel it and I do believe you can overpower all of us."

Of course, the red-haired monarch was afraid of this man. She had never met someone like him and his smile unnerved her. However, after years of ruling over a people, she knew that she could never show her true feelings. She also knew that her words had meaning. Hopefully, this strange man found so.
Thomas Valiet (played by SpectersBreath)

((Ohhh... shoot... I thought I this was gone... huh... I just got the notification, and I realize that I forgot about this. WELP! TIME TO GET TO WORK!))

(I sincerely apologize for the late...late...late... reply, and will work hard to reply *w*)

Her breathing was... slow. It felt similar to something Thomas had done before... well... he was "here".

"But, if we- no, even if only I wished for bloodshed, you'd all already be sitting in your own pool of it. But I'm convinced that I need not do that." He was slightly surprised by this, truly thinking she would have let them continue on with the way they were. "Stopping it and not wanting it to happen are different things. I don't want to stop what I've done for centuries, but I also don't want to do it, so for now, sure. I'll listen to that request, but things change by the drop of a dime... though you probably don't know what a dime is yet... do you?" He sighed. "Yes, I could if I tried, though I feel this presence, which Asley over there has already stated, that surrounds us, requires more attention than mine and her friends little battle."

"Fear..." He muttered under his breath. Now... if he had wished, he could cover the land in his image and kill any and everything he wanted. But he would keep that hidden until he wished. Instead, the land around all of them seemed to slowly decay, grey leaves, aged wood, and fallen vines all crumbled to dust, showing everything that surrounded them, which had send shivers, not of fear... but of blood-lust, down his spine. He had known from the start that Kayuu only spoke her words with true meaning, and he commended her for that, so he would repay her for that with him helping them all out.
He sighed. "Fear is my strength, so thank you red-dy, for giving me even more strength. Though, had my friends been here, we wouldn't be here. We'd all be sleeping soundly as if we never had disagreements."

((No problem, I kind of got busy with school that I forgot about this too))

"Thank you, sir," She felt relieved that he wished not to fight, "Oh, I believe I had never caught your name. As I had said before, I am Kayuu Amon."

Now, unwary of the man before her, she did acknowledge the feeling of being surrounded. She hadn't felt this emotion for years. The last time she had come across an ambush was when she was arrested for protesting against the High Council. They had thrown her into the center of their village and declared her a rebel against the government. A traitor to their kind. She was all but.

Of course, she knew that whomever was surrounding them did indeed want to cause a disturbance. For a mere second, she felt as though they had created that energy that made her rush into the forest.

He lightly scoffed. He did a bow, placing his hand over his heart, had it actually beat, maybe it would've been more touching. "Ex human and demon, Thomas Valiet, at your service." It was so strange and yet so bizarre, that he was so gentlemanly to her.

"You'd be better staying wary, instead of so trusting so quickly. Because I'll be asking a favor soon that you may not enjoy." He exhaled deeply, and the wind blew strongly. It was strange, truly, as he was a creature of death, was able to control life as he wished, but he didn't. He looked like he remembered something. "Oh... I remember you now! That's right... You were accused of treason! You didn't listen to someone and got your-" he coughed to stop himself.

He cackled lightly. He might have a feast soon, and not one of bread and meat... But of flesh and bone. Truth be told, he had lost most- if not all of his humanity, so he wouldn't have a single drop of regret killing whatever was coming
Gabriel Lupine (played by Raziel_Samael_Ray)

((Is this still open?))
Dr Volker (played by DrVolker)

((IDK if Volker would be good for this. If not I'll find a different one))

((To my knowledge it is open, and I don't think volker would fit this, but you'd have to ask EmmaPlays))
Dr Volker (played by DrVolker)

((K. Thanks))

((Yes this is still open.))

((I don't believe Volker would really fit in this setting, sorry))

The Queen had tipped her head at the man before her as he bowed, smiling regally. He had said he was a demon...interesting. Kayuu had never met one before.

As he blurted out of her past criminal record, her smile fell into a deep scowl and her eyes hardened. How dare he say something like that out loud! Was he trying to embarrass her?

"Pardon my sudden change of emotions, but I'd rather you not speak of that time. The charges have been dropped against me. Then again, there's no one else to carry out as so."

His outburst reminded her of her younger sister. Brash and rude.
Gabriel Lupine (played by Raziel_Samael_Ray)

The sound of snapping twigs and crushing dead leaves soon drifted towards them. Caused by something, something large, running through the trees. Gabriel, in the form of a black wolf standing at least ten feet at the shoulders, was hurrying towards them for reasons unknown. In fact, he didn't even know they were all there until he stumbled upon them and slid to a stop. His flame red eyes looked from one to another as his shaggy black fur started to raise on end. He did not know if they meant any harm or not, and for now, would remain on guard. Of course, other then his fur, he did nothing to harm them.

The sudden noises caused her head to roll over and her eyes widened at the beast. Indeed, today had become so strange.

All of these strangers around her had been a bit overwhelming, making her hold her head in discomfort. A migraine had started.

"And, I believe we have encountered another," she gestured at the wolf.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Forest and A Queen ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus