Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Forest and A Queen ((Open))

Thomas Valiet (played by SpectersBreath)

Thomas cackled. His laughter would make the strongest men's blood curdle and corpses turn in their graves, that's only to say partially what his cackle does. The dust of the dead leaves and withered wood had begun to fly into the sky gently. "It appears so." He said. "But this time, its a beast, though not entirely... " Thomas had never truly seen a lycanthrope before, nor one cursed with it, but it seems today was different.

He crossed his arms. The presence, though there wasn't anything visible, still lingered there. Thomas grew impatient, and with his body imploding into smokes, he saw everything. It was multiple people casting cloaking magic. His body returned, but a few feet from where he was. He walked up to Kayuu and whispered the situation. "So... What'll it be little miss crimson? Shall I have a feast all to myself?"
Kayuu Amon (played by EmmaRoleplays) Topic Starter

His laughter startled her, her spine shivering in fear.

'He's insane....' She thought as he dissipated in wispy strands.

As he returned, she let out a deep sigh. It seems he wasn't going to leave her alone. When he lent over and whispered what was going on around them, she gave him an uncertain side-glance before subtly looking around. Indeed, there had seemed to be this weird sensation of being surrounded.

"If you must...but I'd like to speak with one of them. I want to know why we had been spied on."

There was no point in telling no to Thomas. She knew he was stronger than he looked and her migraine was clouding her thoughts.
Gabriel Lupine (played by Raziel_Samael_Ray)

Gabriel gave a low growl at the other's chilling laugh. His senses told him this was the sort of person he wanted to be around, and from the looks of it, the others didn't like it either. The demon's presence almost reminded him of his time as a child, when his father was alpha of his pack...when he killed his mother. This thought only made Gabriel's growl intensify. For most, the sight of a ten foot tall black wolf with red eyes growling in such a manner would be terrifying, yet, it didn't last long. Gabriel shifted, taking the shape of a tall man with black hair, and the same flame red eyes. HIs expression though, was still one of distrust. He had yet to notice the feeling of some other presences around them.

"By Lasae, what are you?!"

He would ask, as the dark orange glow of his phoenix companion finally appeared next to him. The phoenix had taken a slow flight to examine what was happening with the slowly dying trees. After landing on Gabriel's shoulder, however, he figured it out.
Kayuu Amon (played by EmmaRoleplays) Topic Starter

Kayuu was a bit surprised to see the giant wolf shift into a human, but it quickly faded away. The phoenix that landed on his shoulder was beautiful in all it's warm colors.

"Interesting," she commented, "As I had said before, Thomas, I allow you to do your bidding in my presence. Just please, don't make such a mess and leave one for questioning."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Forest and A Queen ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus