Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Perhaps We Are Not

Claudia (played by LadyBonez)

Claudia, merely a human of sorts. No special powers or abilities. Just human unlike most the others in this grand city. She walked along the path in the park, rich in greens and browns. The path covered in fine stone blocks with a waving design. She was enjoying the essence that surrounded her, the wind as it brushed against her legs and moving the flowing black skirt she wore. Her emerald eyes watching that around her, keeping her joy from within. She wouldn't be seen making emotions, this wouldn't be her day of of slavery and it wouldn't be her day of the damned. Two creatures stood helping each other. She watched as a vicious beast of a man squashed his owner with his paw. The man screamed obscenities at him and threatened the girl to his side. She watched quietly from a distance, slowly walking up the path towards them. She must not become involved. It would not be right. To show intense anger, to cry out from interference of their disaster of a morning. But she was about to pass them, what could she have done? "You know how many witness' there are right?" She asked the two who were standing. "I won't say anything of course... surely this man deserved his fate. But do be careful... And stop hugging each other." She pointed up ahead at the large man in the black suit and the smaller female figure to his right. She wore a more metallic gray type of armor. "They will not tollerate that. Do you want to leave this beauty of a place?"
Alice (played by CookieLurv) Topic Starter

Alice was first startled, but quickly recovered. "I don't know any more." she had already stopped hugging him a while back. But she did not notice the man in the distance. She did hate it here. "Thank hou for not reporting us." someone really should do something though. This place was a place of beauty, yes. But that was a miserable one. Not the happy and colorable one.

Claudia smiled to the girl with a gaze of sadness. "You must be more careful. The both of you..." She shook her head, getting ready to walk away. "Tell me, your owner will surely be after you?" She asked the boy who looked all too frightened in his state. He'd just smashed the man, crumpling his legs. "I'd suggest you both help me carry this man before he wakens and calls those guards down the way. Quickly grabbing an arm she pulled his sleeping form to his feet. Beckoning the girl to join her in help. "We have to get rid of him and get lost. If I'm seen helping out the slave boy, I'll surely be beheaded by law." She pulled him off and out of the walk way and definitely out of the site of the two off in the distance. "What were you both thinking anyways? In a public place?" She tried not to scold the two of them, but she couldn't help it. They were young and they didn't deserve to die for showing the emotions that they did.
Dane (played anonymously)

Dane wimpered and picked the male he crushed up with one arm and threw him over his shoulder.His head tilted wandering for and idea on why she would even care.He growled slightly."I'm sorry but he threatened someone here so...uh....can I.....'execute' him?" His fangs where bared.

The thought of losing her head made her space out. It was either that or banishment. Which in terms was basically the same thing. As much as she was glad that the woman seemed to care about them, she really should not be doing this at all. Alice gave no answer to Dane's request since she had no right to order him around.

Claudia turned to him, after he freed the crippled man from her grip. "It is not allowed slave." She glared at him, fire striking her eyes. She rushed them to a cluster of bushes about 50 yards from the path they were on. "Lay him down for me." She requested, her tone back to normal. Her hands gave off a vacant blue/white glow as the boy sat the guy against the ground, she knelt beside him and placed her hands on his legs and sides. She healed his pelvic as well as the three ruptured discs and smashed vertebrae in his lower back. The man gasped for air as if suddenly awakening from a deep sleep. He was still unable to move but his voice began to carry as he tried freeing himself from Claudia's grip. "Lay still." She forced his shoulders flat against the soft grass while she finished. Mending the broken bones wasn't an easy task but it would have to do. "Hold his legs." She gestured to the two behind her, "DONT break his legs." She pointed her finger at the boy with the sharpened teeth. Climbing atop of him, she rested her elbows against his shoulders to keep him in place. Her finger tips placed along the sides of his head, glowing the blue light as if absorbing into his flesh. "You will not remember today, you will have thought you were drunk and fell asleep in the park. This boy is NOT yours. You don't even own slaves anymore. In fact, you will come to their calling, for their freedom. You will start the evolution of emotions in this age." She watched as his eyes rolled to the back of his head. Claudia stood up and turned to them, a smile on her face. "You are safe, and without the blood on your hands boy."

Dane slightly growls."I have a name and it's Dane,as well as I still wanna kill him." Dane's blue eyes had turned a piercing crimson.His white hair had gotten longer and was over his eyes just a bit,slightly tickling his nose.

Claudia looked at Dane with a baffled look on her face. "Is it your goal to let your anger take control of you and kill this man? He will make a fool of himself yet and they will behead him. Let it be on THEIR hands." She pointed in the direction of the capital. "And you can growl all you want 'Dane,' I'm not afraid of you." She crossed her arms over her stomach and stood there with an unimpressed look on her face.

Alice looked between the two of them. Fighting over the Law man. Though relief flooded her and the weight of the world was off of her shoulders, she didn't know if they would go their separate ways or if they would secretly come together again. Maybe the Law man, after what the lady did to him, would be on their side. "Guys...please don't fight." She whispered the plea to the both of them. "Maybe this is good." She said. "If we have a Law man on our side, then maybe we can influence the rest of them. If we can track down more of them, though they are stronger than us I must admit, and we work together, you" She pointed at Dane "Could pretend to be a lost slave, bait and you "She pointed at the lady. "You could use your powers to mind control them like you did him." She pointed down at the man. "But...that's only if you want to..." she trailed off.

Dane sighed and sat on the ground,his eyes back blue and he seemed weak like befor.He grabbed his tail and started stroking it,his ears coming from under his hood.He was merely thinking at the moment and so he nodded. "It's fine with me." He started chewing on his fluffy white tail.

Claudia nodded. "I'm okay with this. But you must contain that temper of yours." She insisted to Dane. "It is a crucial time and we are too small to fight them off." Her knows dripped slowly of blood as the last of her powers faded out and left themselves at bay. She wiped it away as it caught her off guard. "I'm trying to regain my strength." She muttered, sitting down beside the two of them, her eyes piercing blue, shifting to a green and back. The powers emulating from her, causing disrupting in her nervous system. "I'll be fine." She smiled and twirled the blades of grass between her two fingers.

Alice had to admit, she too was a bit startled by the red trail that came from the woman's nose. And had reached out a hand for her. But the woman had wiped it away and sat to play with grass. Alice was pleased that they had both agreed and even more pleased that they would be staying by each other. No longer would she be alone. Then she realized that Dane was the only name she knew and introduced herself. "I am Alice." Last names had been taken away from the people to be replaced when they picked their spouse. And deciding on their history it was decided for them.

Claudia looked at the girl in thought. "Stop thinking!" She demanded, "just enjoy the silence for a minute and the fact that you are with people who arent about to kill you or slave-trade you." She smiled at the girl and winked, the tips of her fingers emulating the glow and the airy liquid that caused the grass around them to move. "Do you both have proper homes?" She asked them curiosity edging in her tone. "I know mine isn't far from here!" She looked at them both as her eyes lit up.

With Dane being a bit too honest...He almost said something wrong.He backed up and growled,trying to clam himself down then he wimpered and fell to the ground.His collar reappeared around his neck for some reason.

Alice nearly jumped out of her fur when the girl shouted, but relized it was only for play once she winked. "I live where ever." she wasn't going to admit that the tree by the pond was her home. "where do you-" she looked over at Dane as his collar reappeared. Did that mean that the law man wasn't really his master?

Claudia jumped back. Looking around with great ernesty, she watched the trees at the end of the park. Nobody was there but there was definitely a form of energy floating through the leaves. It wasnt normal. "Quick, we must go now." She took them by the hands and pulled them away from the opening in the park.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Perhaps We Are Not

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus