Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New to site, Veteran at RP

Hello, Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR! :) Hope you're having lots of fun and making tons of new friends!
Magpie Topic Starter

Yersinia wrote:
Welcome to RPR! Let us know if you have any questions. I enjoy brainstorming, so if you ever need someone to bounce ideas off of feel free to shoot me a message.

Thank you for the welcome! I really appreciate it! I'd love to bounce ideas with you! 😊
Magpie Topic Starter

Guardian_Girl wrote:
Hello and welcome to RPR! I hope you make lots of friends and enjoy your time here!

Thank you! I hope so too! 😊
Magpie Topic Starter

Mariette wrote:
Glad to see you there. I'm pretty new to RPR too but i'm no stranger to writing and roleplaying,so we are in the same situation!

Thank you! And welcome to you too!
Magpie Topic Starter

Lune wrote:
Hey Magpie, welcome to RPR! I love your name :D

Thank you! It's a twist ony favorite RP character.
Magpie Topic Starter

JayBird wrote:
WHUDDUP FAM
CaCAW!

giphy.gif

Welcome to RPR! I'm super excited you chose to join us here and I really hope that you find yourself lots of fun and friendships! If you haven't already, I recommend checking out the Just Talkin' chat!

Thank you Jay bird for the vigorous welcome! I'm slowly bit surely racking up the friends! Woo!
Magpie Topic Starter

MomoMonroe wrote:
Welcome!! :D

Thank you!!!
Magpie Topic Starter

LightSide-Lucree wrote:
Well my my, another veteran RPer! I love it when people who have been playing much longer join the site. It means that other people and I can maybe learn some new things! How long have you been roleplaying, if I may ask? And do you have any special roleplay memories that you're willing to share with us? Like something that struck you as amazing or funny, or even had you pause to think for a moment because it was actually deep?

But, it's really nice to meet you! I'm Lucree, but you can call me Light, Lotus, or whatever you wish that's nice. Welcome to RPR, and I hope you enjoy your stay here! If you need any help at all, feel free to let me or anyone else know. We'll be happy to help!

Thank you for the welcome!

Let's see... I have been roleplaying for about 10ish years now with a few breaks here and there.

My fondest memories are those when my words made someone feel something. I love stories and characters that require so much passion that other fall in love with. As well as storyline that can cause tears or both joy and sorrow. I once helped write a mission that had another veteran crying so much by the end she had to take a two day break from writing to mourn the loss of a favorite hero.

I want to get back to that kind of fun and exciting story making and hopefully I can find that here with all you cool people.

😙
Magpie Topic Starter

InsaneShadow wrote:
Welcome to the RPR. Hope you meet lots of new friends and get so many RP requests that you have to beat people off with a french bread thing. (I forgot what they're called.) Anyways, hope you have a great time.

Yes! I hope so too!
Magpie Topic Starter

LeeBit wrote:
Hello, Welcome to RPR!

Thank you! :)
Magpie Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! :) Hope you're having lots of fun and making tons of new friends!

Thank you! So far so good! X3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New to site, Veteran at RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus