Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello~!!

Hiya! I've been looking for new ways to RP and I've come across to this site. I've been RPing on just DA (DeviantArt) for a good few years now and I've RP really anything, BUT POKEMON! I really can't stand that.

Right now, I'm looking for an RP partner while I'm waiting for the people on DA to reply. If you like we could RP and that'll be great :3

I hope to met new people and maybe new friends :D
Sanne Moderator

Hi Sand Princess!! Good to have you here. :D RPR has a wide diversity of roleplayers, I'm sure you'll find somebody who'll suit your wants! :) The best place to start looking is the RP Discussion forum, where you can browse existing topics or create your own to look for certain RP.

I'm saddened you don't like Pokemon though. D: I've seen a couple of pretty decent characters around the site that are from the Pokemon universe!
Kim Site Admin

Although there are some pokemon RPers here, almost everyone here is willing to be much more flexible and try many different types of genres, styles and plots. :)

And it looks like you have already found a RP to participate in! Good for you, jumping right in! :D You're very welcome here, and if you have any questions or difficulties at all just let us know.
How can you not like POKEMON! nah, I'm just kidding with you. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes. Anyways, welcome to the site, if you ever wanna RP sometime, give me a shout and we can talk.
Hi there and welcome to the club! We sure do like makin' new friends!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello~!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus