Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » No Escape

Aya (played anonymously)

I watched the the blood splatter across the ground.I read the sorrow filled souls that coward in fear.I saw it all.I saw the body fall directly onto the floor across from the pantry by the table.I felt blood splatter on my cheek.I felt fear.

Aya stood in fear,seeing her friends and family get murdered in the kitchen and dining room.Oddly the
Murderer didn't kill her.Why? Why wouldn't he kill a whiteness?Maybe to create an alibi? Oh...Whatever...He was just stupid to do that.Aya quickly grasped the silver and black house phone and dialed 911.

"911 what's your emergency?" She felt happy that it was a quick answer.Perhaps they were having a slow day?

"Yes! My friends and family were just murdered an-" The phone was dropped.She felt a cold blade againts her neck.Still able to hear 911 on the phone.

"Hello? Hello? Trace the c-" She hung up.The annoying beeping on the phone echoes threw the house.She felt a hand cover her mouth as he pulls her back and takes her outside.Perhaps she wasn't as lucky as she wanted to be.Aya felt the blade get closer,his grip getting tense upon the knife.A drop of blood fell on the pavement.She looked down at it and was terrified.Was this the end? What could she do now?

Only more fear builds up in her soul as the cold blade remains to her neck.Her green eyes shocked with fear and her brown hair stained with the blood of others.What now?She couldn't yell for help...What now?
Lazaro (played by Rudito01)

Lazaro walked down the steer and he saw the girl being dragged outside. By instinct he ran behind the guy and broke his neck.
Aya (played anonymously) Topic Starter

She gasped lightly and smiled as the blade was released from her neck."Thank you for your help mister." She bowed to him,her green eyes looking at the bloody pavement,a drop of blood coming from her neck,the blade had slightly snipped her.Her hands shook,with her not wanting to experience that again.

Lazaro touched her shoulder "no need to thank me." he said smiling

She looked at him with her innocent green eyes.She smiled and hugged him tight.

Lazaro was surpriced by her hug but he hugged back "it's ok it's over"

She smiled."I'm glad." She rubbed her bleeding neck."My name is Aya by the way."

Lazaro looker at her and smiled "nice to meet you Aya, I'm Lazaro Bet"

"That's a nice name." She smiled and looked down at her bloody white blouse.

"you want to change?" he asked

She nodded."Yes but I don't have any other clothes to change into...I've been a little slow on laundry." She scratched the back of her head

"I could get you something new." he said looking at her

"You have already helped me a lot,I couldn't ask you to do that for me." She looks at him.

"I didn't do much. And besides its no trouble."

She tilted her head then hugged him once more."You're nice!"

"I have to be." he said smiling

"well....Not really...." She looked up at him with her hands on his chest.

"yea your right I don't. But i prefer to be on people's good side"

"I understand." She smiles.

"let's get you something new to wear then"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » No Escape

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus