Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » No Escape

Lazaro (played by Rudito01)

Lazaro smoked and kissed her head. Holding her. "but I do have to warn you of some thing. Every week or so. The demon inside me takes over partially. He goes out and takes a human soul. When that happens I want you to lock yourself in the fifth room to the left."
Aya (played anonymously) Topic Starter

She nods."Ok.....but....m-maybe I could stop it...though I'm a weak fox demon...Its still my job to keep humans safe...." Her eyes showed passion for her job,and she surely wasn't going to let a thing happen.

"I've tried. But all I've maged to do I'd lock him inside me for a whole week. Hess too strong. And I don't want you to get hurt"

"I fight with music,and it's something you can't block when I'm around.I promise you I will be fine."

"let's hope your right. The transformation will happen in three days. It will happen suddenly. I will grow horns and my arms will be lit by flames"

She nods."But if I can stop you I will need my old golden stringed guitar.I guess I will have to smell blood."

"you could always clean it" he said smiling. His hands were still at her back and he pulled her closer

"Ew,No thanks." She started to think and remembered what her master tought her.She held out her hand as a guitar appeared."WOO! Yay!"

"so do you still need the guitar?"

"Nope,I'm good." She gets off of his lap and tunes her guitar a bit.

Lazaro looks at her with a smile. "music really changed since I was a kid"

"Really?" she tesed the strings.

"a lot. I'm over a thousand years old"

Her eyes widen as she looks at him."Uh-uhhhhh...." She looked at him shocked.

"what?" he asked smiling "is there something in my teeth"

"You are old...." She starts to play her guitar,it having a somewhat heavy metal sound.

"that's what I get for messing around with magic" he said listening to her play

She tilted her head."What do you mean?" She plays so well that you could 'see' the music.

"Nice playing." he said looking at her "well I'm a alchemist. I was messing around with some spells and accidentally summoned the deamon that took over my body. Since then I'm immortal"

"Well that was dumb..." She started singing with her music she played.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » No Escape

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus