Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hello there

Hi there. I'm Isara. Not really sure what to say here, but come check out my characters. Maybe you would like to rp with one or whatever.
Minerva

Heyo. Finding your way around the site features decently? Have questions? Also, maybe you can start by saying what kind of RP you enjoy and what you're looking for in RP? What genre, or era do you like to RP in? So on! Also, feel free to browse my characters and see if anything calls to you.
isararina Topic Starter

Well, um, I guess I dont really have a genre or style I like in RP. I just go with what I'm given.
Sanne Moderator

Hi Isara! The best place to start looking for RP is the RP Discussion forum, since that's where people go if they're looking for roleplay. :)

Like Minerva said, if you have any questions please do ask us, we'll be more than happy to help.

I think as far as genre goes, it might be a good idea to define if you have a preference in time settings. Medieval, modern, futuristic? Sometimes people find their characters don't fit in one particular setting, but perhaps your characters can fit anywhere!
isararina Topic Starter

So far, I think they can fit anywhere, they are adaptable.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hello there

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus