Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Ask my OC's! Drawing response!

Dralt (played by Libertine)

Pippasaurs wrote:
Reply to Dralt

“One of my first completed and function automaton robot, and my first stumbling across the energy force crystals I use to power all of my machines now! Due to the blue crystal core that powers him Mitten’s has a fully working consciousness mimicking that of middle age man. A grumpy and sassy man at that.” - Cecilia

[{The blue crystals in Cecilia’s world contain the souls of the dead that get captured via the magic stones. This one so happened to have a man in it, but due to its small size it could not capture the man’s memories just his thoughts and personality, thus Mitten’s true name and history is a mystery. }]

{{This is FANTASTIC.}}
De_umbra_nocere

Pippasaurs wrote:
Reply to Vaddim Cordel
tumblr_or5rjfhPmJ1tvlffpo2_1280.png

“Well its white because of my Vampirism… nothing really to be proud of sadly…” -Primrose

[{In Primrose’s world setting once turned vampires can be easily spotted by their white hair,pointed ears and red pupils. Being a feared race of people they tent to show it with pride but Primrose was changed against her will and did not submit to her urges to kill and feed, thus she is disgusted by her hair colour and the implications that come with it so she hides her hair in wraps or hoods most of the time. She is not a murderer… at least she tries not to be.}]

Very interesting indeed! she is positively adorable when she blushes!

Vaddim will be please to know this, Thanks Pippa~! <3
Cyanymph Topic Starter

Dralt wrote:
Pippasaurs wrote:
Reply to Dralt

[{The blue crystals in Cecilia’s world contain the souls of the dead that get captured via the magic stones. This one so happened to have a man in it, but due to its small size it could not capture the man’s memories just his thoughts and personality, thus Mitten’s true name and history is a mystery. }]

{{This is FANTASTIC.}}

Ahh thank you <3
Cyanymph Topic Starter

De_umbra_nocere wrote:
Pippasaurs wrote:
Reply to Vaddim Cordel

“Well its white because of my Vampirism… nothing really to be proud of sadly…” -Primrose

Very interesting indeed! she is positively adorable when she blushes!

Vaddim will be please to know this, Thanks Pippa~! <3

Thank you for asking! (its fun to draw her blushing! <3 )
Cyanymph Topic Starter

boop!
Riagan (played by Iltheyn)

"Silvaria.

You might not like being a lightbug, but you have to at least be occasionally thankful for what it gives you. I mean, they put me in a freezing box for hundreds of years and all I got from it was a haircut." The cyborg stated this in a stilted manner. It was unclear whether he wanted a genuine response or to make someone else as glum as he was.
Asroc - The Pygmalion Furnace (played by Asroc)

@Cecilia

"I see you are an inventor? Keh.. Primitives. Anyway. Do you like robots? More so, ones that are controlled by puppetry? Do pardon my attitude. I am not fond of humans... bad past I had."
Syrvas Vhen (played by De_umbra_nocere)

"Gideon Hemlock? Forgive me there are few shemlen trades I understand but...what exactly is a carpenter? I would most like to know..."
Vempyremon (played by LadyMalware)

"Bayley...Er--uh. May I touch your chin fuzz? This is of utmost importance!"

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Ask my OC's! Drawing response!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus