Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Hunted(Open)

Talia Moon (played by RebelAsh) Topic Starter

The man shook. "T-The Hunter sent me! D-Don't kill me please!"

Talia walked over. "Hmph."
Jaabastra D'vouldas (played by SpectersBreath)

Oh Ho, another hunter... So, hour much dogs he past to kill me this time? *I was quite curious since I had been sent for by him multiple times.* also... *the most dangerous look I had ever given was in my eyes* what... did... you find inside my house...
Cat In The Hat (played anonymously)

The cat in the hat, who was an undercover assassin, walks up to both of them and threatens them with his lethal bat
flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

*Seeing the human sized cat wasn't as intimidating as you'd think it'd be, especially when they wear a giant as hell hat on their head, that's when I drew my sword and asked* "Who are you, did the hunter send you? If he did I'll end you *I had murderous intent in my eyes again*

(Also... Why the cast in the hat? In this time they shouldn't even have been thought up, even by a child! Dr.Seuss wasn't even in his mother's womb, ago why the hell I'd he here? XD

"I don't need to tell you anything." The large cat replied, little did they know that his hat was more than just ordinary. He quickly knocks the sword out of Jaabastra's hands with his bat and back flips away. Now at a safe distance, he says "Today will be your last." He then charges at her in full speed, about to swing his bat at her.

(dont ask just accept it)

*I sighed, dad that the cat thought I only had one thing to defend myself* Did you think *as he charged and attempted to hit me, I grabbed his bat, incinerating it and returning it to cinders, letting go and holding a very dark flame in my hand* I'm not as stupid as most women as to only carry a petty blade... Do you think me stupid you putrid feline...

"Dirty hoe" The cat sneers. Luckily, the bat wasn't his only weapon. He pulls out kitchen knives from his hat and begins to throw them at Jaabastra. The cat was not afraid of her flames, and was very confident he will kill her. "The bat wasn't my only weapon. There's much more where that came from" he says snickering

Well played feline... *dodges a few of his knives, getting scratched by one of them, but then melds with the ground, diving underground quickly enough not to get caught, dragging Talia underground to. My voice echoes through the forest* by I'm sorry, we really... really, must go... Though I will make you my power when this is over...

Talia sighs. "Why a cat? And why a hat?!"

I don't know, but if we continue heading the direction we were, we should get to the ocean. *The ground itself was pushing is to the ocean, as the sorry got softer and wetter, I knew we were there, and the earth had lifted us above ground.*

"Alright..." Talia stretches, tired

Well, even if that blasted feline finds us near the ocean, my friend will mask us under the water, and if he sticks to his race then he won't go under the water without the urge to kill himself. So lets just hope that he doesn't continue to search for us.

"Understood." She nods, continuing on.
Luna (played by Luna_Chan_)

Hey I'm... anyone around..? *Walks around aimlessly*
Luna (played by Luna_Chan_)

Um*
Alexa had watched the previous scene with the cat play out and couldn't help laughing a bit. The cat coming to fight. She didn't understand what was with that but it wasn't any of her business. She called out to the girl, "Hey great moves back there."
Malia (played anonymously)

* walks aimlessly through the town the duo was in as hooded men walk up to her* little girl have you seen a girl named Taila? No I haven't sorry misters * walks off*after walking I'll buy something from... * sees the poster and reads it* 😨

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Hunted(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus