Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Mages of Kartok(open)

"I suppose so" Ludvig said, leaning back.
Thana (played by lolfume1) Topic Starter

so ive never actualy ben to this school before I'm well...im a human and I didn't know I could well *flowers wilt around her a bit*
Mira (played by emilyn8522)

Mira picked up one of the wilted flowers. "Your a Necromancer, death mage," she declared.

yeah is that a bad thing because the headmistress said that not all necromancers are evil

"Of course, not all necromancers are evil. My father is a necromancer, and he's the kindest, helpful, funniest person I know." She put the wilted flower down. "We need death, without it there be no life." she picked up a tiny blue beetle that was crawling around. "All living things must come to an end, it's the circle of life. So no, not all necromancers are evil, and your definitely not evil."
"And it does not mean that all Clerics are good, either..." Ludvig said cryptically, walking off.

thank you mira and wait ....what was that that he said

"A Cleric is a person with divinely-granted abilities over life or death, they are also able to repel or control undead creatures."

(I don't know if I got it right, I took the definition from dungeons and dragons)

(no clerics aren't necromancers with healing powers they are infact preists)

(yeah that was one of the other definitions I saw too: The Cleric, Priest, or Bishop is a character class in Dungeons & Dragons and other fantasy role-playing games. Most clerics have powers to heal wounds, protect their allies and sometimes resurrect the dead, as well as summon, manipulate and banish undead.)

(no reseracting the dead for clerics in this rp just healing and rituatuals) so what are your powers

"My powers?" she asked surprised.

yeah apparently I can like do everything s necromancer can do

"Well...I rather not say." She put the beetle back on the ground and began to fiddle with her bracelet. "I wonder when class starts." she tried changing the topic.

(anyone around?)

(sorry I was busy) I think classes start in about a few minutes *gets out headphones* *plays really slow music very loudly* * the slow music turns int=o death metal*
Jack walked along the path into a magic academy of sorts. He'd bee there for a while while he was in that area of the world. The school he saw was rather stunning. He saw a couple of students there having a conversation. He used a spell to enhance his hearing. Indeed, he was eavesdropping on them. They were having a conversation on clerics. They were indeed intelligent.

Jack walked over to them and introduced himself awkwardly. "Ummmmm, hi, I'm uh, Jack. Who, who are you mages etc.

*she takes off her headphones* the names thana I'm a necromancer
"Hi, I'm jack. Wait, didn't I already say that? I'm all messed up today. I'm an enchanter and alchemist. Nice to meat you! Necromancers are very interesting!" Jack said. He wasn't like what he was acting like, but most people don't like his normal self, and he has to test these people out first.
Saedri Alnak (played anonymously)

I was reading a book with my legs one above the other, the books name was named, "How to do Summoning and Illusion magic." I flicked through page reading its contents of how to summon a wasp, the basic of spells, i lifted my hand and i crunched it into a fist, closed my eyes, and opened my hand aiming at the floor! There it was a wasp with its wings flying around! "I did it, I did it!" I thought in my head.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Mages of Kartok(open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus