Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Needs about twenty percent more crossover

Princess Luna (played by The_Ross)

Long ago, in a distant land, I, AKU! The shape-shifting master of darkness, unleashed unspeakable evil into the world! But, a group of warriors stepped forth, to oppose me.

Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in space, and flung them in to another world, where my evil is law! Now, the fools seek to return to their own land, and undo the evil that is Aku.

OR

What began as a conflict over the superiority of natural, flight, or arcane magic escalated in to a war which has decimated a million worlds. The United Equestria Federation, Pegasi Illuminate, and the Earth Pony Nation have all but exhausted the resources of a galaxy in their struggle for domination. All three factions, now crippled beyond repair, the remnants of their armies continue to battle on ravaged planets, their hatred fueled by over four thousand years of total war.

This is a fight to the death. For each side, the only acceptable outcome is the Total Annihilation of the other.

OR EVEN

Take heed and bear witness to the truths that lie herein, for they are the last legacy of the Ponadrim. When the Eternal Conflict between Harmony and Cynicism falls upon mortal soil, it is called the Friendship War. The Elements of Harmony and Cynicism walk amongst ponies in disguise, fighting in secret, away from the prying eyes of mortals. Some daring, powerful mortals have even allied themselves with either side, and helped to dictate the course of the Friendship War.

Mix and match, or add your own ideas! Let the fun be doubled!

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Needs about twenty percent more crossover

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus