Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Escape (Closed)

Genesis (played by Pluxum)

Who are you?
Where are you?
Why are you in a locked room?
And why is there someone else in here with you?!

You wake up, no memory of what happened the past nights before. But here's the thing; there's someone else in here with the same dilemma that you're going through. You look through your door's small window and see several other rooms, filled with people just your age, trying to escape. Your task is simple.
1) Retrieve your memory.
2) Help your partner retrieve their's.
3) Escape the room.
4) Get back home.
You have 45 minutes.
What? You thought this was gonna be easy?
Yeah, there's a bomb in the room. You can't locate it, but you can sure hear it. And unless you're a super high-tech bomb defuser, well, you'll have some difficulty finding and diffusing it, so hurry up and get out of the room!

I am expecting at least a couple of lines when replying, and that's pretty much it.
John (played anonymously)

Hey, im here.
Genesis (played by Pluxum) Topic Starter

(Here's how the roommates go.
Iacaia and Sean
Genesis and Elric
Alicia and John. If you have any more questions, notify me please. Let us begin!)

'Ugh. What happened?'
Genesis wakes up on the floor, her head thumping with pain. Upon looking at the room, she notices that there is nothing but a bolted door, with no handle, and a body across the room. Curious, she inches towards it, noticing that it's a boy. She sits crisscrossed next to him and pokes him on the arm repeatedly.
"Are you dead?" She bluntly asks, her eyes narrowed.
geirge douche (played anonymously)

"I wish," Elric replied bluntly, rubbing his eyes.
"Where are we, anyway, and who are you?" He scanned the room trying to make sense of his surroundings.
Genesis (played by Pluxum) Topic Starter

Genesis shrugged at both of the questions.
"A room." She stated matter-of-factly.
After a brief moment, she spoke again.
"Now that I think about it, I don't remember much, if anything, about myself." She explained, the same dull expression on her face.

I calmy rise, my ears twitching. Everything hurt and bruises cvered my body. I looked around, everything was isolated. I looked through the small doors and noticed the others. I started freaking out, curling up in the corner and whimpering.
Iacaia oiglus (played by tiamix)

Iacia woke up noticing in was dark, her eyes not fully adjusted to how dark it was. She heard a fainting ticking, I have a digital clock she thought looking for the red glow that was absent. Turning around she found a boy on the floor, at the same time realizing she was on the floor. "help!" She screamed, moving away towards the door frantically beating on the door. Thinking again she realized she didn't remember anything except she had had a digital clock at some point in her life.
Waking up in a strange room she noticed a guy crying in the corner. She surveyed the room, checking it was secure and went over to comfort the boy "shhh, I'm Alicia, but you can called me ally if you want, what's yours? She sat about a foot away not wanting to startle him.
Sean kelly (played by Leafii0n)

Sean slowly wakes up, instantly feeling and noticing the cold floor beneath him, at first he was very groggy and unalert, but the girls sudden screaming changed that.

he shot up, starting to notice the change in scenery from his usual house.

that wasn't his sister screaming, who on earth was it? where was he?

"h-hey! we gotta calm down, there might be people watching us, haven't got a clue where we are and I doubt you do either," he tells the girl. his Irish accent seeping through his words, but it wasn't all too evident, mainly on the o's and u's. he was always a very cautious boy, always prepared for certain adventures.

I slowly looked up at her. "w-w-where ar w-w-we?"

"I have no idea where we are, stay away from me!" She exclaimed standing up. Taking a deep breath she tried to clam down and asked "what do you mean they?"

"There's someone watching us, how?" she glanced behind herself noticing the feeling on other people. Looking back at this guy she gave him anouther frantic look.

(Sorry for such a late reply)

"chill out, I'm not gonna hurt you or anything, I didn't say people ARE watchin us, I said there MIGHT be, I'm about as clueless as you are" he retorts, desperately trying to work with the girl

he sighs and starts to attempt to find a way out, pressing tiles, or do anything that'll help get his memories or anything back.

Letting out a long breath she slid down the doorframe, and sat with her back against it trying to calm her nerves. Watching this guy as he went around the room looking for something, she decided to help doing something useful always helped he relieve stress.

"I'm Iacia by the way, and what are we looking for exactly?." She stood shaking off the weird feeling of being trapped in a room. Moving to look over the walls closest to her.
"I'm not sure, but at least I've got you, can I give you a hug?" She looked at the boy smiling.

"Iacaia? pretty name. nice to meet ya, I'm Sean. I'm not sure what were looking for, but we gotta find some way to find out what happened to us and to get out of here." he says, glad that the girl finally calmed down a bit. he continues looking for any sort of clues as to how to get out.

Sean seemed nice enough, or he knew that flattery was how to win her over, but probably not since they both seemed to have lost their memory's. He seemed calm and collected, when she had been freaking out, and now she felt a tad embarrassed. Glad to be covering her face she continued reaching up to touch the ceiling.

"so do you remember ANYTHING? it might help" he says, trying to keep a conversation going. "all I remember is helping my sister fall asleep since there was a thunderstorm and she was scared, I eventually passed out myself, and woke up here.." he claims, attempting to recall what he could of the situation.

Thinking back to when she woke up she guessed "I remember I had a digital clock at some point in my life, it was flat and black and set on a rhythm and blues station to wake me up, that's what woke me up the ticking sound" She still heard it faintly in the background, like an annoying mosquito that's wanted blood.
(Lol a little dark)

"hm, a clock you say? thats interesting to say the least" he says bluntly, that was much less then what he remembered, hopefully he would be able to help the girl get her memories back.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Escape (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus