Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The voice or Siren (OPEN)

Siren (played anonymously) Topic Starter

She hugged him and nodded.
Jarvis (played by Rudito01)

Jarvis huged back "there is no way to change it?"

She looked down."Not that I know of."

Jarvis looked at her "ill find a way then."

"Thanks..." She coughed up blood.

Jarvis pulled away. "I'll be back. I'll find a way." he said swimming away

She smiled and swam to the very top.

Jarvis swam to poseidons temple. "Poseidon." called Jarvis he walked to Poseidons room where the dying god lay. "what do you want. You have already taken my powers" said the god laying on his bed

Siren saw fishermen coming.She quickly tried to swim down but sadly she got cought in a net.She struggled to get out as they pulled her on their ship.
"See that?We cought ourselves a mermaid."The men chuckled as the put her in a large tub of water and started the engine to go to shore

Travis walked to the edge of poseidons bed. "I need your help"
"and so does your girlfriend. Which if I say she just got capturd by fishermen." Travis stood up and stared at him wide eyed "are you sure?"
"I'm the king of the ocean of course I'm sure"

The men took her to the aquarium and the people who worked there put her on display.People flashed pictures at her which annoyed her as it made her unsettled.She hid behind a rock but people kept knocking on the glass which made her upset so she slightly peeked out with an angry face.

Jarvis looked at Poseidon "and about our other problem?"
"ah yes the two lovers. Well I can help you. But I want my powers."
"and how do I know you won't try and kill me after I give them to you?"
"please I'm an old man. You could take them away just as easily as you did last time."
Jarvis frowned and got a knife out. He stabed himself in the chest and died. He revived and Poseidon stood in front of him, his powers restored. "now go mortal. Save her and come back. I'll help you then"
Jarvis ran out of the temple and used his powers to locate Siren

Siren sat on a rock,letting people take pictures.She swam up and tried to get out but couldn't.One man was being nasty around her and saying vulgar things that made her cry.She wanted to get out so she was willing to do anything.She started hitting the glass,only cracking it.Someone who worked there put a collar around her and a leash that keeps her from hitting the glass.

Jarvis located her and went to her. He saw the men and cussed silently. He went over to the back of the tank and knocked on it lightly

She looked back and smiled at him but was sad again soon as someone flashed their camera.She looked down and was suppose to be doing tricks.Scence she wasn't,Someone took a whip and hit her with it and made her back bleed as she made a bad sound.

jarvis looked at the onewho hit her and yelled at them. when they turned jarvis threw a knife at him sending him into the tank. "lunch" me mouthed to siren

She jumped out and turned into her human form with her legs.She collapsed there In pain.

Jarvis went to her and kneeled besides her.

She panted and grabbed onto his arm.

Jarvis picked her up and ran to the ocean. "you'll be fine."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The voice or Siren (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus