Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The voice or Siren (OPEN)

Siren (played anonymously)

There had been many reports of missing people along the loading dock of ships and sometimes lakes.Many victims who had gotten away said they saw neon blue and purple scales.The only reason they had gone in that direction is because they heard music that was beautiful and hypnotic.It was around 11:55 pm when the song was heard again.Sadly not many people were out to hear it. A beautiful woman emerged from the water.Her long black hair quickly relaxing on her glistening fair skin.Her green eyes would flicker in the night as her Ora would be glowing brightly.

She smiled and completely jumped out of the water like a dauphin and does a flip.Her neon blue and purple tail glistening in the light of the moon. She didn't think anyone was around so she sang as she flipped in and out of the water with grace and beauty.The water all around her sparkling.She had a few scales on her cheekbones and it looked like she was wearing green eyeliner.Her thick eyelashes would flutter as well.She felt happy,but lonely.She was the last of her kind.She only wished her music would be heard by someone who wouldn't put her in an aquarium or try to kill her.
Jarvis (played by Rudito01)

Jarvis was sleeping on the floor Biden from view when he heard the song. He woke up and walked out from his hiding place. He walked with caution to the source of the song
Siren (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Siren merely enjoyed the time of being able to swim and flip and sing without anyone around.Though she was happy to be far,she was also unhappy that she wasn't close to someone.

Peopl always say people like me do not exist.They are all fools.But maybe soon they will be right.Im the last of my kind...

She continued to sing after her short thinking minute.Her song was beautiful like something that has not been heard befor.

Jarvis saw the siren. He walked towards her with curiosity

She noticed him and went a bit deeper into the water,only exposing above her mouth.She would get scared easily by people who see her sing and jump.She looked at him with scared eyes,Hoping he didn't see what she did.

Jarvis kneeled on the shore and looket straight at her. He said nothing but only stared

Her green eyes flickered in the moon light as she grew curious.She went underwater and came up about three feet away from him.Her head tilted at the male.

Jarvis saw her with awe "I've never seen one of your kind before"

She smiled a little as she grabs his hand."Really?" Her long dark hair shinned in the moonlight while she used her other hand to softly trace his jawline.

Jarvis Smiled "never"

She smiled and started tempting him towards her as she goes under water,her neon purple blue scales glistened.

Jarvis moves closer to her hypnotized by her

She came up from the water and pulled him in,her eyes locked on him as she started singing seductively.

Jarvis looked at her with a smile. Her singing making him puller close. "never have I met such a beautiful creature"

"I'm not that pretty." She smiled and pulled him to the shore as she got out of he water too,her tail turning into her beautiful legs.She wore a majestic purple skirt and a top that only covered her breasts.

Jarvis smiled "yes you are"

"So you say." She smiled and started to walk away from him,her hair braiding itself and she glowed in the night.

Jarvis walked after her "what's your name?"

"Siren." She smiled and blew a kiss to him.

Jarvis blushed a little "nice to meet you siren. I'm Jarvis "

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The voice or Siren (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus