Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Necromancer and a Ghost (1X1)

Sasha (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

"They are Christians so they hate dark magic. I somehow ended up born as a necromancer, but my parents didn't know until I accidently raised the dead in my sleep years ago." Psy began to empty her pockets and placed her keys and the money she made into a glass dish on the desk.
Other Female Charate (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Cassdiy nodded and floated around the room a bit, looking around. "That's strange. It isn't your fault that you are a necromancer so the shouldn't make it seem like it is."

"They didn't care. They just wanted me out of the house before I could raise another dead person or animal." Psy patted her pockets again." I was nine when I first raised the dead. I'm just happy I haven't done it again."

"I see. They must have had other children so that it wouldn't matter much to them that you were gone, correct?"

"I was an only child and from what I heard, my parents never had another one after I left. I don't think they even remember me." Psy sighed before she took her music player out of her pocket and lowered the sound so she could hear Cassy before putting one of the earphones in her ear. Psy flipped through her music before leaving it on a heavy metal band.

Cassy nodded. "I see. It is strange how the world works. I had a pretty normal life, beside the fact that I was a wiccan."

Psy looked at Cassy."A wiccan, huh?" She put the music player in her pocket before turning around and moving a book about ghosts to a different place on the desk."Necromancers don't live together and since no one trains us or write any book about being a necromancer, I have to learn on my own."

Cassy nodded. "I see. But why is it like that? Shouldn't someone had at least helped you learn to use your powers. I had to learn how to be a wiccan but my parents helped me by showing what my grandmother left for me just in case I was one."

"If necromancers stay together in groups, it's easier for people to find us and hunt us down." Psy looked at the mess of papers all over her desk." They say there are more chances you can find an albino than meet a necromancer since there are so few of us left."

"Oh, I get it."

"It's hard not to." Psy sighed. Motoris, a ghost who hangs out with Psy appeared in the room.
"Hey, Psy you di-" He cut himself off when her saw Cassy.3
Psy looked up." Motoris, this is Cassdiy. Cassdiy, that's Motoris." Motoris bowed his head to Cassy." Pleased to meet you, Cassdiy."

Cassy nodded. "Hello. I go by Cassy instead of Cassdiy." She was caught off graud by seeing another ghost so soon.

Motoris watched Cassy for a minuet." So Psy found you too, huh?"
Psy glared at Motoris." Your saying that like she's a lost puppy."
Motoris just shrugged.

Cassy blinked a few times, a little surprised by what he had said. "Uh, I guess you could say that. She found me right after I died."

"Huh." Motoris didn't look surprised.
"Be nice to her." Psy said, still glaring at Motoris.
"I don't have to." And with that, Motoris disappeared. Psy let out an irritated breath." Sorry about that. He can be a pain sometimes." She walked over to a door and opened it, revealing a bedroom that was smaller than the entrance room. There was a small bed and a small dresser shoved into the corner and of course, it was as bleak as the other room.

Cassy nodded. "Okay."

"You can stick around here if you want." Psy said. She walked out and closed the door behind her."You don't have to if you don't want to though."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Necromancer and a Ghost (1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus