Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Trying RP Again

*hears the collective groan of RPR members*
Yes, I know, I have done this many times before. But I'm at it again, looking for something specific and yet vague.

I'm going to college on the 23rd. Which means I will not be on Furcadia much at all anymore. Which means I need to get my RP fix elsewhere. Where else to get that but an awesome RPing forum?
Here is what I'm looking for:
    Someone who does not mind me posting once a day/every couple days.(I don't know how busy I'll be at college)

I'm gonna admit it, right now I'm interested in romance (<3). A slow-developing acquaintance-ship, which turns into friends, which turns into more. No sex scenes, but I'm a sucker for sweet affection when it's been earned by both sides. So right now, I'm looking for guy-girl RPs.

Fantasy! Whether it's sci-fi or medieval, slice-of-life RP isn't really holding my interest too much.

RP with any one of
these characters (save for 'The Baker'). Or any of these: One, two, three, four and five.
(And I have just got the urge for a mermaid/human RP with her!) (All characters are owned by me, art is done by various dA artists).

I will only take so many offers, naturally, because I don't want to overload myself. I'll keep doing current RPs as long as I get posts. And right now, with subscribed topics fixed, I am very happy at doing forum instead of PMs.

If you are interested in RPing with any of the characters above, please let me know! I want to make sure that, while not overloading myself, I still get my dose of RP while I'm at college. :) All of my RPs seem to have hit standstills currently, so that is why I'm looking for new ones. xD I hope we can set up a great RP together! :)
Dear Princess Celestina,

We missed you! I'm always looking for rp, although I'm no good at romance.

But, welcome back!

Your faithful student(s),
The Repository
CelestinaGrey Topic Starter

Thanks! <3
btw, your post inspired me to (once again) try to start an rp! Probably in vain! Again! It's the newest thread in this forum.

Update! :) Guys, right now I only have one active RP on here. xD And since I'm not going to be able to be on Furcadia, this needs fixed! I need my daily RP dose!

The idea I have currently is a cool medieval-fantasy princess/prince forced-marriage one. For some reason or another (alliance between kingdoms, etc), two people who have no desire to be with each other at all are forced to get married. I really like the idea of RPing out the change between hate/dislike, to tolerance, to kindness, and eventually love. :3

If you're not interested in this, then check out the ideas on the first post of this thread :3 I would love to have another RP going that I could respond to whenever I have time to check my messages. (All you have to do is understand that I can't constantly check, and be willing to wait :) )
What about my Arthur? He might even work for your mermaid, under the right circumstances.

He looks awesome! That sounds really cool :D PM me?
Luther Varg (played by Ziggy)

Hello, I'm a bit new to roleplaying here, but Luther is interested in a relationship. I could place him in a fantasy setting, princess/prince type thing. Doesn't sound to bad actually, I'm go for quite a few things.

Sounds awesome! Do you prefer forum RP or PMs?
Luther Varg (played by Ziggy)

PM, if that works for you too.

Sure! :) Send me a message!

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Trying RP Again

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus